Bright summer glitters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

souz

Reaction score
Just thought I would share....Ive been looking for some bright summer glitters for a while but couldnt quite them bright enough. Alot of clients have been asking fr bright pink nails and no matter how many different layering combos i tried it still wasnt quite right although pink bikini(shellac) on its own or over cream puff is beautiful I needed a glitter to match and alot of the pinks are either too dark or light. So after many orders and searching of the net i finally have what i was looking for by mixing my own!!

At the last beauty show i bought some neon glitters that were more like powders so i have mixed them with a darker glitter and a lighter glitter of the same colour and bingo i got it!!!

ive just posted pics on my blog if you want to take a look http://souznails.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/pink-and-orange/

Those look fab Souz - what make neon glitters were they? x

they were from glitter body art, i get my glitter tattoos from there and have tried loads of their glitters, lovely colours and not too expensive so when i saw the neon ones i thought they would be great! but when i tried them they are more like powder but now love them with adding the glitter!the glitters i added to the neon were from glitter body art too x

OOOh I bought some of those from the glitter place at Birmingham (in fact I bought the whole kit...) Will have a look tonight, because I am sure there were neons in there. :)

there glitters are lovely, ive bought loads of the last few years and keep going back for more! the ones that are quite pale but very irredescant are great on nails xx

Latest posts

Back