Bring in more facial/body treatment clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolci_Dolittle

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Been renting my beauty room now for 7 weeks and am finding that very few clients book in for facials and body treatments.

I love doing these treatments but not really getting the chance to do them so far

I do special offers each month and 10% off on Saturdays and will be offering free face mapping on clients once i have done the training next month.

My question is how can i try and bring in more clients for facials and body treatments?

Hi

I only set up over the summer too and have had next to no interest in facials (I don't do body treatments). I was talking to a friend who works in a salon and she said they tend to be busier with facials in the winter as the weather/heating etc takes its toll.

Don't know if this is the norm but guess I'll find out as the weather gets colder! x

Are you recommending facials to your clients as they come in for other treatments - eg leg wax - maybe a body scrub to prepare for waxing ???

Have you done much advertising, local paper, website, facebook etc ?

Always get your dermalogica logo in any adverts that should help bring clients in.

Thanks for the replies.

I've got my facebook page up and running which i'm constantly updating and website is being made up as we speak.

Made a mock up for my new pricelist with the logos of the products i'm using - just need to get the the first batch of prices first!

Also going to have a look at how much it is getting an ad in a local magazine.

Fingers crossed all this works! lol:lol:

x

In my experience the majority of clients that have facials and body treatments tend to be 30+ with high disposable income or retired and can afford to treat themselves. Certainly with my mature clients they would never even consider facebook for personal use let alone business so I wouldn't focus on that to much for older clientele.

The bulk of my facial clients responded through newspaper adverts, leaflet drops, 'local' magazines and word of mouth.

Thats not to say all mature clients discount websites or online advertsing.

Latest posts

Back