Bring your box dye offer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol....yes it does get a bit heated on here sometimes, now how do you want me to pay you that commision???

In kind? ;) lol

Love the amnesty idea. Great way to get new people in and we get the enjoyment of destroying poopy product, although the box is still
Being purchased and as long as they make money they will still be
Made xoxo

Love the amnesty idea. Great way to get new people in and we get the enjoyment of destroying poopy product, although the box is still
Being purchased and as long as they make money they will still be
Made xoxo

But they won't be purchasing the box again after trying pro colours ;)

But they won't be purchasing the box again after trying pro colours ;)

True berry true.
We will have to have a set poster design that can be used all over the country to make it a brand type thing and do it for a week every year xoxo

True berry true.
We will have to have a set poster design that can be used all over the country to make it a brand type thing and do it for a week every year xoxo

Wonder if l'oreal would do it??

Lol I mean one of us do one. No branded product labelling just simple and straight "bring your box dye and we will give you ____% off!"
Have it available online to download and print so any salon on here or around the country can have a copy and join in, people will soon realise its a country wide thing when they see the exact same poster in 3 or 4 towns they pass through. Xoxo

Lol I mean one of us do one. No branded product labelling just simple and straight "bring your box dye and we will give you ____% off!"
Have it available online to download and print so any salon on here or around the country can have a copy and join in, people will soon realise its a country wide thing when they see the exact same poster in 3 or 4 towns they pass through. Xoxo

Cricket was just going to do it as a little thing in our salon lol

Cricket was just going to do it as a little thing in our salon lol

Haha. I'm going in early tomorrow so I will post a simple poster on here. Xoxo

I'm adding this to my next newsletter!! X

Do you know what? When I read the title I thought "wow what a fantastic idea!" Then I read on and wasn't what I thought..
I think I am going to do a box dye amnesty!! Fab marketing idea!! Bring your box dye and I will wash it down the sink! And colour your hair for half price!! Once clients see tge difference we will get them all honing to us and paying full whack!! Will this work??

Very good idea

Grr I never emailed myself the poster to put on here :( xoxo

lol I love this idea - but just to reassure you... most of us don't need to go out and buy a box dye to bring one in, I have so many sitting up the stairs from "buy 2 for £X" and then I change my mind on the colour!

Latest posts

Back