Brisa Gel/Bio sculpture Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carol at CottageNails

Reaction score
Hi. I did the Brisa gel course quiet a few years ago but never really continued to use the product, I wasnt very good with it. Today I had the Bio sculpture gel applied to my toes, and I love it. I have noticed they do a toes gel course at Creative, is this used in the same way as Bio or is it more fidelly. Also can you soak off the Brisa Gel yet.

Cheers
Carol
Cottage Nails/Beauty:)

Hi. I did the Brisa gel course quiet a few years ago but never really continued to use the product, I wasnt very good with it. Today I had the Bio sculpture gel applied to my toes, and I love it. I have noticed they do a toes gel course at Creative, is this used in the same way as Bio or is it more fidelly. Also can you soak off the Brisa Gel yet.

Cheers
Carol
Cottage Nails/Beauty:)

I don't think Brisa is fiddly. It applies more easily than allot of gels I have used and I have used plenty. Plus the look is so fab.

Toes are easy to do with Brisa as you just paint it on and don't normally have to build an apex on toes. You could do the same as an overlay on strong natural nails but on most nails you have to build an apex which I don't think is any more difficult with Brisa than any other gel you have to build with. Brisa toes are extremely popular.

Brisa is not a soak off gel (which I prefer it not to be). I never remove it anyway. If one had to thin out then it is very quick and easy. Soak off gels do not have the strength of a non soak off gel and I like the strength of Brisa.

Does everyone spend time removing gel nails? ... does it really matter if you can soak off or buff nice and thin? I find it as quick to buff as to soak if not quicker. But then I don't make my nails like bricks either :lol:.

Brisa Gel is not soak off and yes its applied the same way....and lasts ages...it wears very well. Just remember that Toe overlays should be thin...and nails short.

Maybe a refresher on Brisa would be an idea...? xx

Hi there,
Thankyou Gigi and Angie for your advice, I feel like ive upsetyou with my thread. I agree there is nothing wrong with Brisa Gel, but I was not very good with it on Nails. I actually use creative everything in my workplace as I love it. As I am only intending using this on toes I am sure even I can manage that. sorry Geeks,

Carol
Cottage Naiils/Beauty:eek:

I'm not upset at all hun...whatever made you think that...:hug:

Brisa toes are so EASY and gorge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prep
Liquid bond
(you can apply a thin clear and cure or just...) paint on white cure
top gloss cure

kERCHING £25 thanks very much.

Bio french WILL NOT COMPARE to BRISA french after 2-3 weeks as it will yellow.

Bio colour is FAB however!

Your choice your clients will get a good 6 weeks out of either gel

Hi Minkus

Thankyou for your help, Im going up to creative today to purchase some gel and have a go, wish me luck.

lol carol:)

Latest posts

Back