Brisa gel 'Cut the Cord' offer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glowgirl

Reaction score
can anyone tell me about the forthcoming brisa cut the cord,, showcase, are cnd bringing out a new lamp, or something like that, :!:

Hi

Cut the cord is for you to had in old lamp and convert to CND in the price of 99.00 +vat you get a CND lamp and into pack that should cover about 40 sets off Gels. It's a great over if your intrested call sweet squared on 08452106060 and they will be happy to help with any query's you have... hth xx

Ive also been a bit confused about this as my catalogue only has a ''master pack'' in it and not sure if Id get the same offer with that?? Just tried ringing sweetsquared but unfortunately shut now. Will have to call tomorrow-sounds like a brilliant offer!!! x

Ive also been a bit confused about this as my catalogue only has a ''master pack'' in it and not sure if Id get the same offer with that?? Just tried ringing sweetsquared but unfortunately shut now. Will have to call tomorrow-sounds like a brilliant offer!!! x

Ive already asked the same questions but you can only get the intro pack (which is still a great deal) as thats what the promotion is. The intro pack is new a thing so it wont be in your catalogue HTH :)

Ring Sweet Squared 08452106060

THAT is the place to get the information you want, not the salon geek site.

I apologize if I am out of line here.
I do know:
This was a much needed addition for my training.
The class was outstanding. The educator Ms. Lisa Wong USA answered every question with 100% complete accuracy.
Brisa is amazing.

The intro pack is not in the catalogue... it covers about 40 sets off nails... so I would say its a great offer. Call sweet squared for all the info on cutting the cord... hth

Latest posts

Back