Brisa gel procedure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waffy

Reaction score
Hi can any of you help with step by step proceedure. I have watched numerous videos, however they all seem different. I'm a l & p Gotland also do huge amounts of shellac.
I have a lady tommorrow who wants gel with tips.
I was trained by CND and told to apply top then white gel followed by pink
Of any dips to fill in with clear sculpting gel...

Is this ok as I have seen some people use a clear gel all over like a base coat over brisa bond

How do you do yours?

Thanks

Sorry iPhone corrective text winds me up!!!! Lol x

I would love to help you ... and you are right, the Brisa videos can be a little confusing now as there has been a product change to the Brisa Bond since the videos were made.

With the old Brisa Bond solution, you painted it on, let it dry and then applied a thin base layer of Brisa Sculpting gel, cured it for 2 minutes and then went on to your builder layer of gel.

With the New Brisa Bond solution you still pant it on, but you cure it for 10 seconds and then you go straight on to applying your builder layer of gel. This of course is a much faster procedure because you can omit the first thin base layer of gel entirely! saves at least 5 minutes on the service time :biggrin:

If you have a client with thin, damaged or sensitive nails, you can still apply a thin layer of gel as your first layer for extra protection, but with normal nails it is not necessary to do so.

You can use which ever colour combinations you like ... If you want to use clear then use clear, if you want to use opaques use opaques, and if you want to combine clear layers with pink layers then fine. If you have to fill in any dips we do tend to use clear as using any of the pinks over the white gel, would make the white gel slightly pink. Some like this look too, so it is up to you to intemperate your own look.

Hope this helps.

Thank you Geeg that's just want I was looking for!!!

I'm such a perfectionist I want to do it right from the beginning so I don't pick up nasty habits!!

Thank you!

I am so happy I found this page!! I am writing from Spain and this is going to be the first time I am going to use Brisa gel.. I am allergic to acrylics and a friend of mine told me to try Brisa because doesn´t have acrylates.
My question is... How do I notified the new and the old Brisa bond. The one I am buying is bond primer. Thanks you very much!

I am so happy I found this page!! I am writing from Spain and this is going to be the first time I am going to use Brisa gel.. I am allergic to acrylics and a friend of mine told me to try Brisa because doesn´t have acrylates.
My question is... How do I notified the new and the old Brisa bond. The one I am buying is bond primer. Thanks you very much!
If you are buying from a legitimate supplier you should have the new Brisa bond ... The old one went out ages ago and only a dodgy supplier would be supplying it now,

THank U very much...Here where I leave I don´t have a provider close by and this is the first time I am using BRisa gel.. I can tell you I fall in love allready with it.!!

What pink is good for the reverse way, The opaque I guess, right??

THank U very much...Here where I leave I don´t have a provider close by and this is the first time I am using BRisa gel.. I can tell you I fall in love allready with it.!!

What pink is good for the reverse way, The opaque I guess, right??

Brisa is a truly beautiful gel. I live on the costa blanca .. If I can be of any assistance to you, just let me know. X

Last edited:
Where do you live?? I live in a town in Cadiz... We could talk sure!! do you know where can I take classes with Creative??

Where do you live?? I live in a town in Cadiz... We could talk sure!! do you know where can I take classes with Creative??

I teach CND classes. Private message me please as conversations between 2 people like this should not be posted on the main forums.

Latest posts

Back