Quantcast

Brisa gel VS other lamps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Mieke

Reaction score
I have a question....

Is it possible to cure brisa gel with an other high quality uv lamp?
I ask this since i have 2 good uv lamps and don,t want to spend money on buying two new brisa lamps. It would get to expensive for me.

If the answer is no i will take peace with it if yes i wil do a little happy dance behind my computer :))))

loubylou

Reaction score
Don't put on them dancing shoes just yet hun because i think your answer is going to be no,
i don't do gel myself but from what i have read on here you will need the correct lamp

Noodle

Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score

Sassy Hassy

Reaction score
When I took on Brisa I tried using my old 36 watt tunnel lamp - no cigar I'm afraid, serious undercure, it was a disaster! You need the Brisa lamp babes ... sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings .... but I have never seen the need for 2 lamps, maybe get one and see if you can cope with just one, at least it would only be half the outlay!

Mieke

Reaction score
Me so sad :cry:...

I wanted to stay in the creative range since i am all about image when it comes to products :lol: I thought to convert to brisa but only if i didn,t had to re-invest in the lamps. That,s really a bummer that they don,t cure properly with other lamps... But c'est la via

Mieke

Reaction score

Latest posts