Brisa Gel with Bio Sculpture UV lamp ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~bec~

Reaction score
I was going to call into the local beuty supply place today, to pick up some Brisa Gel. I'd like to compare it to Bio Sculpture....mainly to see how it goes with yellowing and general discolouring.

I was just wondering if i can use the Brisa Gel with My Bio Sculpture UV lamp. Has anyone tried this????

This is not advised, creative say that to use any other lamp may cause service breakdown.

Although I do use the Brisa lamp with Bio Gels and have not had any prolems.

Not only is it not advised, it could be dangerous. It is not just service breakdown but under curing that is the problem if you use another UV lamp.

The Brisa UV lamp is specific to Brisa gels. The UV emitted from the bulbs contained in the Brisa lamp is higher than in ordinary lamps.

There is much more here on the site on this topic. Do not use other lamps with Brisa.

hiya, i have had calgel, which i think is the same as bio and yes i have found yellowing with sunbeds and discolouring, however i use Brisa and have never had discolouring or yellowing at all for any reason, so i'd say its worth getting the Brisa and the lamp as your def not going to get the same problems.xxx

oh...i would like to know the outcome of this...have a bio lamp and want to try brisa......hell i have every other product at the moment so why leave one out!!

Plus i saw Amberose's nails tonight and thought they looked 'smokin'

He he

Ambx

lol, cheers minkus i'll give you the tenner later xxx

er no....we agreed twenty............... and a few rep points!!

LOL joke in case anyone takes it seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back