Brisa gels on very ridged nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
I have a set of Brisa gels to do this morning on a lady who has, up until now had manicures.
Her nails are very ridged and I wonder if anyone has any special tips for me.
Thanks

I have a set of Brisa gels to do this morning on a lady who has, up until now had manicures.
Her nails are very ridged and I wonder if anyone has any special tips for me.
Thanks

I have a few clents that have ridged nails that have gels and they think it is a god send. I dont use Brisa but with my Bio and Nsi gels I dont do anything different than normal. I think probably the important thing is if your initial layer doesnt cover the ridges you may need a second thin base layer iykwim.

Good luck and let us know how you get on!.

x x x

I have a few clents that have ridged nails that have gels and they think it is a god send. I dont use Brisa but with my Bio and Nsi gels I dont do anything different than normal. I think probably the important thing is if your initial layer doesnt cover the ridges you may need a second thin base layer iykwim.

Good luck and let us know how you get on!.

x x x
Thanks, I haven't done any quite like these before and just wanted to check

I dont do any different with the buffing either. I find that ridge nails seem to be a better surface for the gels to adhere too as long as the most of the shine is gone i think the ridged surface gives a better grip.

really scrub your first bonder layer into the nail plate aswell!
hth x

I scrub the first bonding layer in well and then apply another thin layer just to make sure all the ridges are well covered before applying the top layer:)

Latest posts

Back