Brisa Lite sculpting class?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinkyboots33

Reaction score
Really shocked to see that you can attend the brisa lite sculpting class with NO Gel enhancement experience - why is that?

Im baffled to why you have to do a conversion course to buy normal brisa , but not with the brisa lite sculpting providing you have a gel cert from elsewhere ? Not that im complaining as im already gel trained with cnd im just curious :)

Ooh I can't offer an answer but just marking this so I can see what others say ;-)

Where are you getting this information from ladies? Just out of curiosity x

Really shocked to see that you can attend the brisa lite sculpting class with NO Gel enhancement experience - why is that?

Hmm thats strange because I bought a sculpting pack this morning. Im CND l +p trained but not gel trained. So like a div I didnt think about it properly. Rang sweet squared today and they said I would have to do a gel conversion course.

Now Im really confused. Mind you brisa Lite is a whole new concept so Im thinking that standard Brisa is different so would the conversion course actually be any good for me. lol Hmm thinking I will just ring them back again tomorrow. The girl on the phone was really lovely and she did say that they werent 100% sure of all the details yet xx

Where are you getting this information from ladies? Just out of curiosity x

From what I've read on here , I cant speak for the OP though xx

Im baffled to why you have to do a conversion course to buy normal brisa , but not with the brisa lite sculpting providing you have a gel cert from elsewhere ? Not that im complaining as im already gel trained with cnd im just curious :)

:-/ Yeah, I dot quite get it either? is it much easier to use I wonder? I forked out a lot of money but it now seems like anyone with any kind of recognised cert can attend the class. Have I got it all wrong?

:-/ Yeah, I dot quite get it either? is it much easier to use I wonder? I forked out a lot of money but it now seems like anyone with any kind of recognised cert can attend the class. Have I got it all wrong?

Im wondering the exact same , need to find the posts i read it on :lol:

I read it on the Fingertips page earlier.

Hmm thats strange because I bought a sculpting pack this morning. Im CND l +p trained but not gel trained. So like a div I didnt think about it properly. Rang sweet squared today and they said I would have to do a gel conversion course.

Now Im really confused. Mind you brisa Lite is a whole new concept so Im thinking that standard Brisa is different so would the conversion course actually be any good for me. lol Hmm thinking I will just ring them back again tomorrow. The girl on the phone was really lovely and she did say that they werent 100% sure of all the details yet xx

I asked Mrs Geek last week and she told me the following

You can buy the sculpting if you hold an enhancement cert
You only need to do The Brisa Lite Sculpting day

I strongly advise doing the training for ANY product. I have done a few courses recently because I needed to hold the certs to progress to the next level and thought (and very ignorant too) that I couldn't possibly learn anything. I have learnt at least one thing from each course so they were completely worth the money.

Not only that, it gives you a chance to network face-to-face with fellow Geeks and tip swap =]

I asked Mrs Geek last week and she told me the following

You can buy the sculpting if you hold an enhancement cert
You only need to do The Brisa Lite Sculpting day

I strongly advise doing the training for ANY product. I have done a few courses recently because I needed to hold the certs to progress to the next level and thought (and very ignorant too) that I couldn't possibly learn anything. I have learnt at least one thing from each course so they were completely worth the money.

Not only that, it gives you a chance to network face-to-face with fellow Geeks and tip swap =]

Oh thank you hun,

I will look out for the Brisa Lite Sculpting course. I definitely want to train I wouldnt have a clue where to start with sculpting gel lol. I sort of got caught up in the whole have to have two silver bags sort of thing :eek:.

Its just that I wasnt told about a Brisa Lite course only Brisa gel conversion course when I phoned today about training.

Now Im excited. I also want to do my Master Painter in March as well

xx

To take part in the Brisa Lite SCULPTING gel class you DO need to have an enhancement qualification.
To learn to use the CND Brisa Lite SMOOTHING gel, you only need a manicure certificate.
You can take a class to learn both if you are enhancement trained, if you only do natural nails you can take the shorter class for just the Brisa Lite smoothing gel.

To take part in the Brisa Lite SCULPTING gel class you DO need to have an enhancement qualification.
To learn to use the CND Brisa Lite SMOOTHING gel, you only need a manicure certificate.
You can take a class to learn both if you are enhancement trained, if you only do natural nails you can take the shorter class for just the Brisa Lite smoothing gel.

Hi hun,

got my lamp :hug: so will book for your master painter next week when the credit card has stopped smoking lol. Are you doing the sculpting class by any chance :wink2: xxxx

Oh thank you hun,

I will look out for the Brisa Lite Sculpting course. I definitely want to train I wouldnt have a clue where to start with sculpting gel lol. I sort of got caught up in the whole have to have two silver bags sort of thing :eek:.

Its just that I wasnt told about a Brisa Lite course only Brisa gel conversion course when I phoned today about training.

xx

LOL.. the silver bag thing was funny, what are we like for bags....lol.....

I don't know if this helps anyone (I am not enhancement trained at all so will have to start from the beginning) but this was on the Fingertips Facebook page -

Brisa Lite Sculpting System

The cutting edge just got moved AGAIN. Introducing Brisa Lite Removable Gels - CND's new line of removable gels. Discover the only removable gel that is safe, builds instant length and shape, and delivers 3 weeks of perfect, colour stable enhancements.

In this 6 hour class you will learn perfect PEP, application, and safe, fast removal of this amazing REMOVABLE Gel system from CND.

Classes are priced at £109.95+VAT. To book the class a deposit of £15+VAT must be paid at time of the booking. You will need to bring along your full working kit including your CND lamp and come along with natural nails.

To attend this class you must be trained in enhancements either L+P or Gel.

I have just realised my post is duplicate to the previous posts - but at least now you know how much it costs roughly!

Oh thank you hun,

xx

Where would you be doing it? x

LOL.. the silver bag thing was funny, what are we like for bags....lol.....

Lol I would have peed my pants if they had had silver shoes to match haha :hug: xx

Latest posts

Back