Brisa Lite Sculpting - necessary course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ibi Lashes

Reaction score
I am very excited by the new BL sculpting and smoothing gels. However, as I only have my CND mani/pedi and Shellac certificates I would need a gel course in order to purchase and use the BL sculpture.

I would love to do the CND course but don't have the £1,000 plus to do it at the moment.

Does anyone recommend a cheaper gel course that is good enough to get me going and enable me to purchase it.

Please PM me.

Thanks in advance

I should add that in the North West would be preferable but I could travel to other areas.

Personally my sweet I would shellac til my fingers bled in order to get the necessary monies for the CND gel course.

My moto start as you mean to go on. You are already using CND why change to anyone else. Yes there are lots of reputable companies out there but you goal is CND. You could do the L and P course then do a conversion to Brisa lite sculpting so you are getting more experience and a full range of products. Unless of course you are not interested in L + P in which case do the gel course. Good luck

xxxxx

I just can't get enough income here, its not like the UK.

Next course booked is Advance Lashes and then its HD Brows which I'm saving for.

Now I just want a gel intro course.

I'm very part time in income and spend more than I earn constantly on training and product.

Anyone who has experience of other courses?

I have experience of other courses and I am converting to brisa I am booked on in a couple of weeks, I also use shellac and I have been slowly converting everything to Cnd. I think it looks better and shows your love and faith in a company. I love Cnd and have become totally hooked and excited, I would have saved money in the long run going straight to Cnd, sorry for the long reply but what I'm saying is the cheaper option doesn't always work out cheaper :)

It would be even more of a waste to train in one course and then later convert to another! What if the training is poor and you've spent all that money on the kit ect. Put every penny back into the business and stick to what you know, good things come to those that wait!

Personally my sweet I would shellac til my fingers bled in order to get the necessary monies for the CND gel course.

My moto start as you mean to go on. You are already using CND why change to anyone else. Yes there are lots of reputable companies out there but you goal is CND. You could do the L and P course then do a conversion to Brisa lite sculpting so you are getting more experience and a full range of products. Unless of course you are not interested in L + P in which case do the gel course. Good luck

xxxxx

At the moment you are building a reputation for nails and gaining experience I hope. Therefore it only makes sense to spend your hard earned cash on furthering you career and adding to the nail side of your business so that you can expand that existing business and therefore your reputation, instead of branching into a completely new and novice area for which you don't yet have a market!

None of the therapists I know here in Spain are making a great business of lashes or brows whilst I know many nail technicians that are making a living out of doing only nails! Lashes and brows are an add on here not a stand alone career.

I get your thinking, but I think it is flawed and not in your best interest business-wise. It doesn't look like you are taking cheap nasty eyelash or brow courses ... Why waste your time, money and effort on a cheap gel course just to buy a top end product that you will be ill prepared to use? It really doesn't make smart sense.

I know what you are all saying and good meaning. Just want to do it now not in a couple of years - I'm frustrated!!
Thanks anyway

Latest posts

Back