Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel with Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harlsdiesel2

Reaction score
I've just started using gelish normally I use shellac I was just wondering if I could use my smoothing gel with it?would I need to dry brush? Thanks.Xx

You can use Brisa Lite Smoothing gel as an underlay for any gel colour service; also with VINYLUX or ordinary polish.

You never need to dry brush any CND products.

Thankyou ill give it a try today.Xx

I use the structure gel with gelish, is the brisa light a similar product? Or is it stronger?

I use the structure gel with gelish, is the brisa light a similar product? Or is it stronger?

Structure is equivalent to brisa lite smoothing. However it isn't strong enough for tips/length like brisa sculpting xx

i always use the smoothing gel under my gelish now, as i find the removal time mush faster. As quick as removing my shellac.x

i always use the smoothing gel under my gelish now, as i find the removal time mush faster. As quick as removing my shellac.x

Me too.

I may have to look into this. I'm assuming though that in order to use brisa lite correctly, the training from cnd will be required. I still have some saving to do!

I may have to look into this. I'm assuming though that in order to use brisa lite correctly, the training from cnd will be required. I still have some saving to do!

The smoothing gel and sculpting have optional training if trained in systems already. Smoothing available with manicure qualification I'm sure

Thanks girls for the info, I had a look at cnd's training guide online, I think I'll give the, a call for some further advice.

Latest posts

Back