Brisa opaque pink and white

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannajadem

CND Education Ambassador
Reaction score
I've just completed my Brisa training this week and love the sheer pink and POW but am struggling with using sculpting white gel and opaque pink. I apply the white smile first (after bonder) then cure, but I don't think it's thick enough because once I apply the pink it drags over the white and ruins the smie. I tried applying the white thicker but it didn't cure properly. I then tried building with clear afterwards but then the pink wasn't thick enough and I had a shadow where her natural free edge showed through the pink. I find it very hard to make the pink meet the smile and keep it thick enough to be opaque without dragging it over the white. Did anyone else have this problem and how did you solve it? Thanks in advance.x
Posted via Mobile Device

Could you sculpt with one color and then use the paint on white for your french? It seems like that would be easier. HTH! :)

I could, but I'm determined to master this as I want to do my masters with CND this year too!:D

Latest posts

Back