Brisa Refresher

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redwillow

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Well its been over a year since Ive done any nails at all, but would really like to get myself back up to scratch for the spring/summer. Ive trained with creative in L/P and also Brisa. My L/P is fine but i cant remember my Brisa application, and Ive loaned out my Video to a friend.:irked: Just for the record i trained with Amanda Fontanrrosa near Oxford on the Brisa conversion. I have all my kit and just need a basic refresh of order of application. Would like to have a go on myself this afternoon if poss so anyone who wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction please drop me a line or pm me.
Many thanks
Helen

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya ..do you still have your course notes/folder....??

Doh!!!:smack: Yes i must somewhere will try an dig them out!!!
Thanks!!!!

You can also give us (Sweet Squared the UK CND distributor) a buzz and we can help arrange a refresher one to one or skill builder ;)

Best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
1 thing I am sure you will remember from that day will be to not leave your gel in the sunlight :lol: give me a shout if you need to xx

Hahahaha, I'm so glad someone remembers me being there.... Ive actually kept that pot of gel as a permanant reminder!!! LOL

Latest posts

Back