brisa techs.. my first brisa on me......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clara doon

Reaction score
well I could wait for the next brave day..

well I've finally got my hands on brisa. I did my induction last week and have had a little play on my self, I want to wear it for a while so I can give feed back to my clients, I'm really liking the feel of it it feels very natural and light, the shine is amazing. It was very tricky for me to work on myself and did take a while, I guess that will all come with practice.

I've used the brush on white which is good to work with BUT very bright (does anyone mix this with anything?) I had a client ask if I was wearing white tips :mad: :mad: :mad: , I've got to get some soft white I think !!
I can mix the gels the same as powders can't I? I'm a little worried about putting lots of little bubbles in the gel, but I'm guessing it will settle?
but for the moment I'm just trying to get to grips with the actual application !

any hints or tips would be greatly received girlies (and guys!!)

cheers:hug:

Attachments

• brisa 3.JPG
    brisa 3.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 188
  • brisa 4.JPG
    brisa 4.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 156
  • brisa 2.JPG
    brisa 2.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 188
i did my brisa this time last year (to the day lol) mine aren't as good as those!! x

For your first set they're great, however, the apexes look uneven, some are good others seem flattish.
Your smiles are a tad inconsistent, but again, it's your first time of using it AND using it on yourself, it's always harder to do them on ourselves than on clients.
I think you've done a fab job on the length and shape :D

whoo hooo look at you ! well done hunnypie:hug:

Nice and crisp smiles , yep work on the 'shape' of the nails/apex and you've cracked it.

Super job babes, love the length and the shape.

The soft paint on white is nice. You could try a mix of soft white and clear as angie did ( i think lotus blossom did one too with a teeny bit of pink) to get a more 'natural' look if you wanted to.

AMb x

Well done Clare :green: Can't add anything really to what everyone else says. However, I heard a hint (hate saying tip when it is a hint iykwim :lol: ) that if you have a bubble in your gel - you can use a pair of tweezers to pick it out, the remaining gel should self level. Also, (I am sure you know this) but turn your hand with your nails facing the floor and the pull of gravity will help with the apex - then flash it under the lamp to set it slightly before carrying on - if I am wrong - somebody please tell me xxx

You can pick a bubble out with tweezers, works well. And the gravity thing is also good, I do this all the time on myself, especially my wrong hand.

Lovely nails btw.

HTH
Rachel

Also, (I am sure you know this) but turn your hand with your nails facing the floor and the pull of gravity will help with the apex - then flash it under the lamp to set it slightly before carrying on - if I am wrong - somebody please tell me xxx

no i have heard this too, di told me to try it when i said i ws struggling with my apexes. xx

I think these look good - agree about the white though - to bright for me. I am doing my Brisa conversion on 12th March these have made me wish it was sooner

Latest posts

Back