Brisa users.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wednesday

Reaction score
why is information on this product so hard to find? The creative site doesn't seem to list the lamp as a product, I'm curious about the cost of replacement bulbs and can't find that information anywhere. I'm going to research this well before buying, I have more than a few gel kits out in the garage that did not measure up to their claims.
So, those of you using Brisa, what are it's strengths and weaknesses? I've been using Light Elegence, before that IBD, tried nailite gels and have found that they all seem to work very well for a while, then I begin to have problems with them lifting after 4 months or so. I had great results with a gel many years ago that is no longer in business and I'm looking for a product I can depend on. I'd appreciate your input on Brisa and any other products....thanks, W

If you look at the premium Geeks tutorials you will find pages of Q&A's regarding Brisa that should cover any question you could ask!! I hope!! If not, then let me know and I'll add yours to the pile.

The replacement bulbs are not expensive (don't know in $$) and the UV lamp has a warning light on it so you can see when to change the bulbs. Approx every 600 hours ... but who counts?? Its a great feature of the lamp that it tells you when the UV output is no longer sufficient to cure the gel.

Brisa gels do not break down over time the way you have experienced before. Hope you enjoy using them.

Latest posts

Back