Britain's best towns to visit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in Cornwall. And I love it. If you go along the north coast it's amazing beaches and views. So peaceful. All my relatives live in the city london or Cambridge. Cambridge is beautiful and london is exciting but I love the peace quiet and clean air of where I live. If you are looking for a romantic break I would recommend a spa hotel called "the scarlett" hot tubs on the cliffs beautiful sea views and treatments. Xx

The Scarlett is beautiful.

I live in Cambridge and would definitely recommend it- lots of history, good shopping, lovely green spaces and easy to walk around.
I've just spent a weekend in York and love it! They've got a fantastic Christmas market on at the moment too.

York is a must! I moved here after visiting once and falling in love. Google "York Minster" "Betty's tea rooms" "the shambles" "museum gardens" "York walls".
You can explore the city by bike as a lot of people do, or it's quite compact and easy enough to walk around. There's plenty of free museums that are absolutely fantastic as well as the old touristy favourites, The Shambles & The Minster. I would definitely recommend walking along the York walls (don't worry you can't miss it, or someone would point you in the right direction) and then that way you get to see all of the city!
Plus, Leeds & Harrogate are only a 20 minute train or 35 minute drive and Whitby is under an hour away. What more could you want 😉 xx

The Gower , South Wales in the summer 👌❤️

Judging from the above comments, and my experiences, I think anywhere you go in the UK will be FAB! What an amazing island (excepting the weather of course lol) x

Blossom if you want to come to York we've got a spare room with your name on it!!

Haworth (Bronte Land) is a beautiful little village.

Also another vote for Windermere or anywhere in the Lakes 😀

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lincoln is a beautiful city, a gorgeous historic area & loads of great restaurants

Beverly near hull is lovely too x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Wells-next-the-sea is one of my fave places too go x

Latest posts

Back