British Beauty Academy help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knotoriouskuts

Reaction score
I recently booked a waxing course with this company big mistake . First they asked to change time and for me to bring a model I could not change time due to work commitments, I asked for refund they said no and then that they would run the course . Surprise on the day they cancelled and offered me a refund. (I had a problem with my card I paid for originally I was under the impression the bank had cancelled it as I had asked turns out they did not do this) after explaining I did not have the account anymore the lady told me I had to get a copy of the closure letter and send it to their London branch. Then I found out my card was still active so rang them on Monday they were going to get back to me and never did. I texted today and again they answered by text saying they would have a look it's now 6.45 no one has rang or sent any more texts
Anyone have any advise for me on this situation. After all they offered a refund and have not refunded me a penny yet.
I have seen a fair few bad comments on here I do hope I was not scammed

I recently booked a waxing course with this company big mistake . First they asked to change time and for me to bring a model I could not change time due to work commitments, I asked for refund they said no and then that they would run the course . Surprise on the day they cancelled and offered me a refund. (I had a problem with my card I paid for originally I was under the impression the bank had cancelled it as I had asked turns out they did not do this) after explaining I did not have the account anymore the lady told me I had to get a copy of the closure letter and send it to their London branch. Then I found out my card was still active so rang them on Monday they were going to get back to me and never did. I texted today and again they answered by text saying they would have a look it's now 6.45 no one has rang or sent any more texts
Anyone have any advise for me on this situation. After all they offered a refund and have not refunded me a penny yet.
I have seen a fair few bad comments on here I do hope I was not scammed

Any advice on this? anyone

Hello

Give Trading Standards a call, also what insurance company are they accredited with? they may not be able to act, however they may want to know if a therapist is being messed around by them.

Good luck, I hope you get it resolved.

Michelle

Hello

Give Trading Standards a call, also what insurance company are they accredited with? they may not be able to act, however they may want to know if a therapist is being messed around by them.

Good luck, I hope you get it resolved.

Michelle

Thanks hun will do . I have phoned my card and told them what has happened they are now dealing with it. They say that they are BABTAC registered.

I see no reason why they can't just give you a cheque as a refund. Sounds like they're being very awkward.

I see no reason why they can't just give you a cheque as a refund. Sounds like they're being very awkward.

Yes but lesson learnt and I will not be recommending them to anyone . Let's hope the card people can sort it out x

Latest posts

Back