British Beauty Blogger & Sweet Squared Buddy Up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Whichever side of the pond you find yourself on, you may well have heard of British Beauty Blogger and if you haven't, then you should get your geeky selves over to her site now.

A long-standing figure in beauty journalism, British Beauty Blogger is one of our not-so-guilty pleasures here at Salon Geek HQ and we are very excited to announce that BBB (a.k.a. Jane Cunningham) will be hanging out at the Sweet Squared stand (R6 & U1) at Professional Beauty show at London's ExCel.

BBB will be getting to grips with all the ins and outs of a trade show set up, looking at what Sweet Squared bring and why, what their deals are and why, and what their customers think and why – anything and everything she can pry out of them basically.

Samantha Sweet, director of Sweet Squared says, "I have been following British Beauty Blogger for quite some time now! I particularly like her forward and honest approach to the products that she tries and tests. BBB is never afraid to speak her mind and I find her refreshing."

So, if you're heading to the PB show this year be sure to stop by the Sweet Squared stand and say hi to BBB and the Sweet Squared team. They are very interested to hear what you have to say and you'll get to grill one of the most successful beauty bloggers in the UK.

We don't know about you, but we're pretty excited about that!

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• mepics 101.jpg
    mepics 101.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 994
I read Jane's Blog every single day ... she can be damned funny at times because if she thinks something is rubbish she does say so in no uncertain terms. I even bought one of Mrs Geeks Christams presents on Jane's recommendation ... a beautiful book about the history of Luxury Perfumes and how most of them aren't so luxurious anymore. I might get to read it one day lol.

We 2nd Samantha :biggrin:

Just checked her out! Thanks :D

Latest posts

Back