British Skin Foundation Posters arrived!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanella

Reaction score
My posters and leaflets have arrived from the BSF for the Skin Cancer Appeal with the Spray Tanning and up on my walls and windows generating interest from passers-by already!!

Has anyone else received them yet? i couldn't wait until the summer to put them up, and I am really surprised at how many people just walked in asking what it is about.

Looks like it could be a pretty busy season at this rate, lets hope the interest keeps growing, we could raise loads for the appeal, and make loads at the same time..........everyone is a winner!!!

you can also join a facebook group, this will keep you informed of what is going on throughout wales this summer.

Login | Facebook

please join.
thanks cathy

I've got mine too - they're fantastic.

I have a feeling Safe Tan Summer is going to be huge this year and really beneficial for everyone involved in the campaign! Sign up now through safetansummer.com and get on board as it's great for your tanning business, but more importantly, the word is getting around about the dangers of overexposure and skin cancer.

We've just organised a hawaiian hog roast event to be held in Cardiff at the end of September along with tanathons during August. Details on the safe tan summer site and now on facebook too.

Latest posts

Back