Britney Divorcing Kevin!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jess124

Reaction score
Well at last Britney seems to of seen the light! It was on Radio One news this morning that she is divorcing her husband. Hope it makes her happier as she never looked cheerful in any photos of them together lately!

Thank god for that, I thought he was just a waste of space!

It's sad though for them both.. with two young children to think about

What a surprise........NOT!

I feel for the kids i really do, but also its probably for the best, they never seemed to get on as a married couple (always reading in mags about the arguments also her being jealous cos hes making more money than her ...)
This could be the turning point for Britney a chance for her to finally be the mum she wants to be and make a come back into the music industry, without Kevin getting in the way.

I feel for the kids i really do, but also its probably for the best, they never seemed to get on as a married couple (always reading in mags about the arguments also her being jealous cos hes making more money than her ...)
This could be the turning point for Britney a chance for her to finally be the mum she wants to be and make a come back into the music industry, without Kevin getting in the way.

Yes, they did say on the radio that this come be the beguinning of Britneys comeback. I do hope so, she was great when she was at her peak. Talking of comebacks, did anyone she the piccy of Whitney Houston in this weeks Heat Mag? OMG, she looked amazing. Completely different to previous photos when she was with Bobby Brown. It seems dumping your husband can do some good!! Don't think i'll try it though, a bit drastic for me!

It seems dumping your husband can do some good!! Don't think i'll try it though, a bit drastic for me!

Getting rid of my first husband worked wonders for me!!!!! :) :) :)

with all the money he took off her he could of bought some trousers that fit and a different coloured top apart from white. justin was the right man for her they should get back together i hope they do lol

with all the money he took off her he could of bought some trousers that fit and a different coloured top apart from white. justin was the right man for her they should get back together i hope they do lol

lol, this was exactly what I was thinking, how sweet would it be if she got back with Justin!?

Me too! well a boyfriend, i went totally loopy when i was with him! nearly back to normal sanity now.

I dunno if i'm glad or not that britney's dumping old Kev, i'm sure i heard this news before.. is it just a PA stunt. I'm sure she'll be fine if it is true though.

lol, this was exactly what I was thinking, how sweet would it be if she got back with Justin!?

ahhhh what about his girlfriend Cameron Diaz .... then she would be all sad and alone...No way...lets remember that Britney and Justin split cos she was unfaithful to him...she made her bed...let her lie in it. xx

lets remember that Britney and Justin split cos she was unfaithful to him...she made her bed...let her lie in it. xx

Was she?? Well I didnt know that!!

She could have sent him my way :)

Was she?? Well I didnt know that!!

She could have sent him my way :)

yeah...well reportedly so anyway...i saw Justin on a chat show saying that his song "cry me a river" was about what she did to him. x

I wouldnt want him...sure he is lovely but not my type...:lol: xx

Ahh, but he wasn't her first - there was that whole Las Vegas 24 hour thing too....

And, of course, wasn't he married too, when they met...and had kids I think, so the ex-wife must be feeling a bit irked in all of this.

And all before any of them have reached their 30's...

yeah...well reportedly so anyway...i saw Justin on a chat show saying that his song "cry me a river" was about what she did to him. x

I wouldnt want him...sure he is lovely but not my type...:lol: xx

Oh I see ... well I agree then, she made her bed!! I heard that Justin & Cameron are engaged too!! JT is yummy, miles better than he looked when he was in Nsync!! :lol:

Anyways ... I hope that it is a comeback from Britney, I think she let herself go when she met Kevin JMHO

I think that Britney should get with Nick Lachey!!

Latest posts

Back