Britney Has Had A Baby Boy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennykins

Reaction score
got this from glamour.com -

Britney Spears and hubby Kevin Federline are celebrating the arrival of their second son. The baby, who weighed in at six pounds 11 ounces, came into the world just two days before the first birthday of their elder son, Sean Preston. An insider said: "Kevin took Britney to the hospital in the evening hours of September 11 to prepare for the Caesarean birth. Kevin sent a text message over his cell phone to all the Federline family members to let them know." Britney’s representatives have yet to confirm the news.

I heard on the radio that she is looking for baby names!

I cant believe shes had another so quickly!!:eek:
Good Luck to her I say.

I cant believe shes had another so quickly!!:eek:
Good Luck to her I say.

Me neither, brave lady. Wasn't she seen out shopping for pink baby clothes?

oh shes had him then! news to me

Me neither, brave lady. Wasn't she seen out shopping for pink baby clothes?

its been all over the news for ages that she has been buying pink baby clothes....obviously to throw us off the scent!!!!

Wonder what his name will be?There's 22 months between my 2 and that was hard work!

its probably good that she has a team of people to help cos two kiddies that close together has got to be hard work!!

i didnt even know she was pregnant again !!!
i need to start reading papers or watching the news dont i ...see whats going on in the real world ,outside of the geek lol:green:

i didnt think she was due yet!:)

i didnt even know she was pregnant again !!!
i need to start reading papers or watching the news dont i ...see whats going on in the real world ,outside of the geek lol:green:
I wouldn't call that the real world:rolleyes: that is celebrity world, nothing like the one we live in!

i didnt think she was due yet!:)

I don't think she is! You know what its like when you have money, you can pick and choose when your baby comes incase it clashes with your Celebrity Diary!:irked:

let's hope she remembers to strap this new baby in a car seat this time :eek:

i can't believe all the stars electing to have c-sections either... i was told today that unless my babies are both head down.. i would be strongly recommended to have one.. then was talked through spinal block v general... and its scary!

let's hope she remembers to strap this new baby in a car seat this time :eek:
quote]

lol...thats just what i was going to say but about her not dropping this one...:rolleyes:

well i have had 2 c sections and the secong one took some getting over and it was five years since my last one so god knows how she will go on a year after :irked: i cant beleive she didnt strap the baby in the car seat :eek:

Congrats to Britney, i wonder how long it will take her to drop this little tot on it's head :)

has britney decided on a name yet????

Latest posts

Back