Brochure Design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
Can anyone reccommend a company that will design salon price lists/brochures ?

Ive currently been doing them myself and they are nice but its pretty obvious its a home job ! I want something glossy and professional.

Ive made some through vistaprint before but I want someone to actually design them and possibly print them, im fed up with feeding card into the printer :irked::irked:

Have you contacted your local printig companies for samples/quotes. Our local one -colourworld- design and print the pricelists and they look fantastic (am sure the price is not so pretty).

Can anyone reccommend a company that will design salon price lists/brochures ?

Ive currently been doing them myself and they are nice but its pretty obvious its a home job ! I want something glossy and professional.

Ive made some through vistaprint before but I want someone to actually design them and possibly print them, im fed up with feeding card into the printer :irked::irked:

Me too Juliette, but printing is sooooo expensive however I know I will have to invest in order to make them look more professional.

ATM I have a tri-fold price list and have been trying to produce my own A6 booklet with a black glossy card cover, but having difficulties tracing black glossy card. Also not yet got a proper logo for company so don't want to go to the expense of printing only to change when logo sorted.

Let me know how you go on with your search.

I had mine done by Pronto-print. Not sure if they are a national company or not.

Now I know they were not cheap, but to me this is one of the first impressions that the clients sees so I wanted mine to stand out from the rest.

Mine are in the form of a booklet. the outer cover is of a very stiff cardboard and doesnt include prices or product specific stuff. the inside consists of 4 pages of treatments on thick quality paper.

I dont call mine a price list either - I call it a treatment menu.

Hi there.
I had someone design my logo,appointment cards,price lists etc.
I first thought that this would be really expensive but found someone who is still at uni doing web design,media and brand creation.

He charged me £40.00 for designing the logo and signage and then around £15.00 each for price lists,appointment cards etc.

Everything looks really impressive and everytime he designs something he will give me four or five ideas and he will tweak everything until it is just how I want it.

He is designing a website for me too which also is really reasonable.
I had quotes from well established local people for web design and logo design and it was into thousands of pounds:eek:which at the moment I just cannot afford.

If anyone would like his details pm me and I will give you his email etc and he will send you examples of his work.He does have a website but it is undergoing redesign at the moment.
Fliss

My step son will be starting university soon to do a computer & design course and he is an absolute genius at it! So I am very lucky that he is designing my treatment brochure, business cards and website.

Business cards are done, and were printed by Vistaprint (but to our design not theirs), brochures are in the final stages and will be given to a local printing company to finish and the web site is in the very early stages.

So far he has done a fantastic job - I'm very lucky to have him!!:hug:

i've just ordered mine from a company called fairprint, i did design them myself but it was only £85 for 5000 double sided gloss flyers (A5) they can design them for you and charge about £30 extra for that, but still loads cheaper than alot of other companies
www.fairprint.co.uk

Thanks for your suggestions,

I was actually after someone that specalises in beauty, hair, nail design as I have tried all the local printers months ago and could see there eyes glazing over at the mention of beauty !

I used to call my price list a treatment menu to Oey but now every other salon in town seems to so im going to change it, i hate being the same !

There is a US company who are called Phrizbie designs, and they design mostly for the beauty/spa market, their designs are fantastic, but unfortunately so are their prices, they're not taking any more orders as they're so busy but it might give you some inspiration, I wish I could be arty like that but i'm complete pants when it comes to design and things

I do my own! Helped by the fact Im a designer in my main job though.
However - i gotta say - print my own from home and i find it makes it look home made and cheap looking - so its not just the design that needs to be spot on, its the printing too HTH

You never get a second chance to make a first impression. Good design works and it is especially important in the case of printed brochures uk. You are looking to maximise attention and response. Brochure design is crucial to the success of this. We would be delighted to discuss your requirements. Get in Touch

Latest posts

Back