Brow extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before & after faceframe 3D eyebrows on a client with no natural brows xx

Paige why is the skin so red like she has been freshly waxed if you say she has NO natural hairs? What is I. The cleanser or product prior to application that leaves skin looking so inflamed? Bcoz that doesn't go well for me.

Beauty at your finger tips!

Flirties. Very affordable!! Some pics of my work. I trained with flirties ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414603530.962154.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414603577.586751.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414603635.899858.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414603653.937958.jpg

Hi there I'm trying to contact Face Frame via email. Just received an email stating that they are no longer trading? Have they changed email addresses?

Really? As far as I'm aware they are?? I can't believe that as they're still winning awards in Madrid and South Africa. I'll check tomorrow x

Try Total Training Teesside They have a wide range of courses. All fully accredited and very reasonable. They do brow extensions but also offer brow waxing, threading, tinting etc.

Hi all

Was just wondering what people think of Brow Extensions and what companies offer this?

I can't afford Face frame 3d :(
I know Lash Perfect offer a course too.

Anyone else? :)

Thanks in advance

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi there, we offer training in Sleek Brows - we are based in Glasgow. We are running a special offer on our January course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, we offer training in Sleek Brows - we are based in Glasgow. We are running a special offer on our January course.

Is it only for training in Glasgow this offer is for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Has any one heard of hello gorgeous training academy in kent ??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've got a retention problem! No not lasting more than a week but to be honest I think it's my customers. It's really really hard to not touch your eyebrows wash your eyebrows sleep on your eyebrows! Theyre actually harder to look after then lash extensions! :o

I've got a retention problem! No not lasting more than a week but to be honest I think it's my customers. It's really really hard to not touch your eyebrows wash your eyebrows sleep on your eyebrows! Theyre actually harder to look after then lash extensions! :o

Yes you are right, most of the time its the clients and their aftercare that is causing the problems but brows are also easier to rub etc so its very important to use a good primer to get the best bond and retention and then to emphasize to clients how important the aftercare is and to keep moisturizers etc away from that area to ensure a long retention :)

I'm very forceful with my clients and their after-care I can almost get a little bit angry at them lol

What primer do you recommend? I actually have flirties lash primer would that help?

I'm very forceful with my clients and their after-care I can almost get a little bit angry at them lol

What primer do you recommend? I actually have flirties lash primer would that help?

Yes that would be absolutely fine, its suitable for lashes and brows :)
(PS had to chuckle at your comment about being forceful!)
its hard when you try to do the best you can to give the a fabulous treatment and then they ignore your aftercare and blame you if it doesnt last but i m sure you are being forceful in a nice way :hug:

Has anyone tried Browfusion? They offer a gel as well as eyebrow extensions? Advice would be useful, not sure whether to train with 3d faceframe or Browfusion. Are people getting repeat business from brow extension treatment?

Latest posts

Back