Brow serum

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melaniexx

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good brow serum to help brows grow? Thanks x

Brow boost by billion dollar brows now has 3 times the strength out! It's brilliant, see results from as little as 30 days :) x

www.billiondollarbrows-uk.com

Plain ol castor oil! Does wonders and is cheap!

I have used the Flirties eye lash enhancer serum on my brows also to fill them in a bit and it has actually worked a treat :O)

Plain ol castor oil! Does wonders and is cheap!

I'm sorry to say that it didn't work for me despite sticking it out for weeks on end and religiously applying it every day :sad:

I've completely lost the "tail" of my right eyebrow....it's just sort of dropped out and overall my eyebrows have lost their fullness.

At 48 I know it's a bit of an age thing but I'm really sad about it as I love eyebrows and think they give the face so much character.

May have to splash out on one of these expensive brow serums I think. Sucks getting older somtimes!!

PB
x

Thanks will have a look xxxx

Billion Dollar Brows Brow Boost is the best that I have found x

Can anyone recommend a good brow serum to help brows grow? Thanks x

Billion Dollar Brows 'Brow Boost'. Works wonders on those overplucked brows and ladies/gentlemen who have undergone chemo! As long as the hair follicles are there this will work.

Latest posts

Back