Brow shape hair hell !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roma Therepy

Reaction score
Hi there, hope some one can offer some advice, got a client who has been going crazy plucking own eyebrows, and at the hair area nearest her eyes which should be the thickest part of the eyebrow, has become the thinnest with the hair growth going in every direction! I've tried to even the rest of the brow shape to blend in, but the top part has a mind of its own! i advised to try hairspray on an old toothbrush, to keep a shape in, even vaseline(thinking also might make hair growth quicker)to shape , but the hair still keeps jumpong back up and making the eyebrows really unkept looking!!:irked:

I hate it when clients butcher their own brows.

I have a few times rescued an over plucked brow. I start by tinting whats left and waxing a few out but telling the client the brow will look untidy for a while till we can get them grown back in. You could try showing what the brow SHOULD look like with a brow pencil as an objective.

She is just going to have to leave them for a few months and seeing you to get them tidied and tinted. Eventually they should look good again. But this all depends on the client leaving the brows alone and continue with vaseline which will eventually train those stubborn ones to lie flat but she must do it everyday.

Unfortunately sometimes with the crazy plucking the brows NEVER grow back the way they should. If not she may need PMU.

My mother-in-law has crazy brows (not from over-tweezing they just are) and uses clear mascara to make them stay in place. She always gets them waxed and never touches them herself (coz she is a weed and says it hurts:cry:). :hug:

tell her to go buy rogain...use a qtip to apply twice a day and she should see results in a couple weeks to a month

yes it is a sad case, I have to create 3D hairstrokes for quite a few people who do this.

some of my clients have removed the lot, and they have NEVER grown back.

Regards

Heidi

tell her to go buy rogain...use a qtip to apply twice a day and she should see results in a couple weeks to a month
can i ask what this is and where you can but it from,also is it true that vasaline can help make yor eyebrows grow back faster or is that just a myth? thanks

One of my daughters 13 year old friends has shaved her eyebrows off and her friends drew them back in with black ball-point pen. :eek:

Latest posts

Back