BSC wax on the Graham Norton Show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe90

Reaction score
Did anyone see this last week. I only caught the re-run last night.

I haven't had intimate waxing training yet and was wondering - those beauty geeks who saw the programme, was the procedure shown the normal way to carry out this treatment?

Did anyone see this last week. I only caught the re-run last night.

I haven't had intimate waxing training yet and was wondering - those beauty geeks who saw the programme, was the procedure shown the normal way to carry out this treatment?

I didn't catch it unfortunately - how was the procedure carried out?

I didn't catch it unfortunately - how was the procedure carried out?

Man on all fours pulling his "bits" towards his stomach, therapist pulling the opposite way - difficult to describe properly.

By the way any news on your intimate waxing course yet??

Man on all fours pulling his "bits" towards his stomach, therapist pulling the opposite way - difficult to describe properly.

By the way any news on your intimate waxing course yet??

I think I'd have to see it to get the full visual experience, lol - anyone got a video?? :D

And as for the course... it's finished, just waiting for Habia to publish the new National Occupational Standards on intimate waxing, then it's all systems go! I've written the course to meet the current draft standards, but don't want to push ahead until the final published version is released in case anything changes. Hope that makes sense.

And there's even a bit in there on sugaring for you Joe! :wink2:

Andy x

Cheers babe, you are a darlin!

Latest posts

Back