Bubbles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trink

Reaction score
Hi i am currently doing a nail course using the nail trainer hand!
i am having so many problems with bubbles i have tried loads of things but cant stop them,just tiny little ones but not good!!! also when im applying the tip to the flat nail, what ever i try i cant get it on without a single bubble in it, im rocking it on, holding for ever lol, all that essential nails have told me but im really getting a bit dispondant with it, ive done about 20 hands now i would have thought id of got it by now!
Any help would be fab!

Hi there....and welcome to the site.

If you click on the search button at the top and then do an advanced search just on the word bubbles you will get LOADS of threads....I am sure you will find a lot of useful information on them. Happy reading.

The fact that there are so many threads about this should show you that it is a problem that most people suffer from when starting out ( and even when they have been about a while :eek:) so don't panic !!

Thanks for the reply, as im new, i have just read the comandments! should have read the first :rolleyes:
As you said do an advance search first, and wow im not the only one! just as you said again LOL
Ill check it out before i ask next time i can see how it would cut down the amount of posts..
Thanks again :)

Latest posts

Back