Buffers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Lou

Scatty Blonde Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hiya,

Just wondering what buffers everyone uses. At the moment Im using stars, reflector glosser, but it doesnt last that long. I saw the opi brilliance at excel and thought that was cool, but its not out yet. Any good recommendations that bring up a nice shine and last a while.

hiya sarah, girlfriend buffer by creative!

Have to agree with Tickled...i used star files for a while, i love the Girlfriend Buffer and it lasts ages ;)

Vicky x

Tickled Pink! said:
hiya sarah, girlfriend buffer by creative!

Girlfriend buffer gives a great shine that lasts!

my fav buffer is the ezflow snow monkey buffer with miracle shine,the buffer and the shine lasts for ages and ive found the more you use the miracle shine on your buffer the less you have to use ;)
wicked stuff :)

Jess
xox

Hi,

I brought a manicure set a while back i forget right now where from but in it, it had a leather buffer the best one i've used in ages.

I used to use the lil' whistler buffers which are good aswell.

jessica - what's this micacle shine? Obviously an Ezflow product, but is it a paste of something...?

Tickled Pink! said:
jessica - what's this micacle shine? Obviously an Ezflow product, but is it a paste of something...?

lol....yeah Miracle shine is an ezflow product
it is a liquid buffing compound,
you can use it with any buffer, on natural nails or enhancements and it will bring them up to v high shine which will last for at least 2 weeks
when you use it with a 3 way buffer (like the ezflow killer whale or cnd girlfriend buffer) you apply to the grey waxy side and leave it to dry then just buff with each side in order as normal
when you use it with a chamois leather buffer like the snow monkey you apply it to the chamois side and buff with it wet- so you buff with the dark grey side of the snow monkey then follow with the chamois side with miracle shine.....and voila fab shiny nails :)

Jess
xox

The OPI Brilliance BUFFER is out here

It's awesome. I love that it has only 2 sides. It gives the best shine Ihave seen. I've had mine since Sept 28 and it's just about spent. 3 weeks ain't bad

I use the Girlfriend, which I love. But I'm also going to try the OPI Brilliance buffer. I love to try all new things when they come out. But I've also found in the past that many "generic", or inexpensive 3 or 4-way buffers work just as good, but usually don't last as long.

My Kaola smooth side and solar oil buff, then my girlfriend buffer and a touch of scrubfresh do it for me every time ........
glass shine and it lasts till the next appointment xxx

I use the EZ Flow Snow Monkey and Miracle Shine too. The Pro Shiner gives a really glass like finish ... it's a two sided block buffer and lasts for ages.

I prefer the two step buffers....less effort required :)

i also love the girlfriend buffer from creative, really quick and easy to get a glossy look...they seem to last longer too!

:D NEW TO THIS SITE TODAY HI EVERYONE! :D GIRLFRIEND BUFFER IS GREAT , I ALSO APPLY SCRUBFRESH TO THE GREY
SIDE WHICH MAKES SHINE LAST EVEN LONGER

:HUG: SUSAN :hug:
xxx

yep I also use a girlfriend buffer...shine baby shine :cool:

ezflow killer whale(for buffing)........i love the shape of the file, well all of the files.
find the shape of the file lovely to hold

OPI Brilliance Buffer is fantastic, the best one I have ever used and it is out now I just got mine on Friday.

Sarah Lou said:
Hiya,

Just wondering what buffers everyone uses. At the moment Im using stars, reflector glosser, but it doesnt last that long. I saw the opi brilliance at excel and thought that was cool, but its not out yet. Any good recommendations that bring up a nice shine and last a while.

Hi there... i only use the reflector after I have used a 240 grit, white block then the 3 way buffer and then finish off the the Reflector Glosser...it might last long this way...hth :D

teresajay said:
OPI Brilliance Buffer is fantastic, the best one I have ever used and it is out now I just got mine on Friday.
Hi Peeps, probably a daft question but i only use NSI - so just wondered where i can buy this fantastic buffer ?? :o

Hi Teresa,

You'll have to let us know how long the brilliance buffer lasts, it'll be interesting to compare.

Latest posts

Back