Bulgaria anyone ????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameo Val

Reaction score
I know this is a long shot, but we moved out to live in Bulgaria last year and love it, but was just wondering if there is anyone else on here who either lives in Bulgaria or has a holiday home over here. Plenty of Brits here already, but was wondering if there is any Geeks out her apart from me.

I know this is a long shot, but we moved out to live in Bulgaria last year and love it, but was just wondering if there is anyone else on here who either lives in Bulgaria or has a holiday home over here. Plenty of Brits here already, but was wondering if there is any Geeks out her apart from me.

Hi, i dont live in bulgaria or have a holiday home BUT my dad bought a holiday home there a few months ago !! Hes in the middle of having it done up and is hoping to spend a couple of months out there each year.
He loves it out there and is right on the edge of a village about 20 miles from a big town so its ideal for him.
Hes not far from Vratsa !?! ( spelling! lol) not sure where abouts that is tho !
haze xxx

Wise move on your dads part, buying and living in Bulgaria is so cheap, and sooooo laid back life style. Just looked on the map and Vratsa is in North West Bulgaria, and we are on South East part. In fact we are only about 15 mins drive from the Turkish border, and not that far from the Greek borders too.

Hope your dad enjoys many happy holidays in his 2nd home.

Funny this should come up, me and hubby only last night were online looking through Bulgarian estate agents lookng for a house to buy and do up as a holiday home, I can't believe what you get for your money!
Only trouble we were having was knowing where to buy lol

My hubby does the electrics for a Bulgarian lady's resturant and she said it's lovely over there.

Hopefully not so long we'll book some flights over and go have a look around, try and discover the place a bit.

I broke my leg skiing in bulgaria about 20 years ago! lol x

I cant believe im old enough to write '20 years ago!!" :cry:

Latest posts

Back