Burnt eyebrows!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crashell

Reaction score
hi every1, i have a bit of an issue,
my very good friend is getting married in 2 days time (friday 6th)
and as a treat yesterday (tuesday) i gave her the full works (nails/lashes/tinting/ waxing) etc,,, and she was soooooo happy, however her eyebrows were very red when i had finished, this has (never) happened to me before and i feel terrible allthough she has been so sweet about the whole thing.
i have waxed many eyebrows and did not do anything different yesterday, checking temperature and holding the skin taught etc,,
i imediatally held a cool compress to the area and applied sudacream and told her to do the same, i called her thismorning and she is still been so nice and said they have faded in redness and gone a more brown colour.
is there any thing else i can do to hurry up the healing process?????????

I have Aloe Vera plants growing in pots that I cut fresh piece's from to apply to sensititve reactive skin types after waxing. Can your client get hold of fresh Aloe Vera asap ? ... It would help alot....

I have Aloe Vera plants growing in pots that I cut fresh piece's from to apply to sensititve reactive skin types after waxing. Can your client get hold of fresh Aloe Vera asap ? ... It would help alot....

thanks so much for your quick reply, she is busy all day organising for friday but i am more than happy to get some for her.
do you have any idea where i could buy some or get some from??

Get an aloe vera plant from a garden centre hun, it really is brilliant x

Get an aloe vera plant from a garden centre hun, it really is brilliant x

thanks so much 4 your help, i went right out and bought the plant, fingers crossed x

I hope every thing worked out ok for you both.

I started out with 2 little aloe vera sucklings from my daughters garden 2 years ago,
From the 2 little plants I started with I now have about 20 sucklings from last summer repotted and these are now producing sucklings too.
All free !!!! :) :) :)
I can snip some when needed & not leave the plant bare. I also give my client the piece to take home or leave it with them.

Trim the sides off they have soft little spikes once they get bigger & slice it down one side to open it up then apply to the area you need to .
Cheap - Natural - Easy to maintain and great for sensitive skin after waxing or incorporated into a facial or eye treament ...

Latest posts

Back