Business Cards or Flyers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heather111

Reaction score
Which do you think is best?? I was thinking firstly of Flyers with full details of the services offered. Then I thought perhaps Business cards instead with the info on the back. This way they could easily fit in purses etc.....OR...do I do both???

I'm really new to all of this, just starting out and only want to do friends and 'friends of friends' at the minute until I get my confidence up! Could anyone also point me in the right direction as to the best place to get all these printed.

Cheers
Heather
:)

Hi

My price lists are business card size but open up into 3 if you know what i mean. It has brief prices on. I have a larger more descriptive one to, but the clients love the little ones. I always do a new client bag which contains a large price list and their purchases (eg aftercare pack) and aftercare leaflets and any skincare samples.

Thanks Tracy

Where did you get yours printed or did u do them yourself? I've heard a few mention Publisher??

What other info needs to be printed excl price. I'm hopefully going to go mobile shortly so don't know if my address should be printed.

Thanks
Heather

Hi

Send me your e-mail and i will send you a copy of mine. I got mine done at my local digital printers. He had never done them before but he managed ok.

Hi Tracey could I have copy too??? please???

When I started as mobile before the salon, I used VistaPrint online.... they were fab and my cards were about £7 for a box (Ithink about 100, maybe more).
I had really nice cards, and everyone remarked on them.

To start you off, the ones I had looked really nice........

(Later I went to a local printer and I designed a logo.... Cards are beautiful, but after a re print which went wrong, we fell out, and he has refused to give me mylogo....

Still a problem.. so I would advise, if you are going to go helter skelter and get fabulous cards done by a professional.... If you design your own logo, ensure you get it on disc in a usable format, so you don't get the problems Ive had!!!!

Sue :o)

Little Angel said:
Hi

Send me your e-mail and i will send you a copy of mine. I got mine done at my local digital printers. He had never done them before but he managed ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back