Business plan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KirstieLou

Reaction score
I've applied for a new business loan & I need to write a business plan. The example they sent me is extremely long!! Pages on pages of bits I don't think I will beable to come up with!
Do they need to be long winded? I'm panicking I won't write enough x

Hi honey - i used to work with business managers at RBS - is it a bank loan you are after or funding? who gave you the business plan example and was it based around a beauty salon? what are you looking for the funds for - sorry for the questions but just to see if I can help to make it more simple as there is a lot of info that banks do need, Libby x

Hi honey - i used to work with business managers at RBS - is it a bank loan you are after or funding? who gave you the business plan example and was it based around a beauty salon? what are you looking for the funds for - sorry for the questions but just to see if I can help to make it more simple as there is a lot of info that banks do need, Libby x

Hey thanks for your reply :)
It's for funding. They've given me a example based on pet food! I'm after funds for a new set up in a beauty room I want to rent. The template they provided is extremely long and I don't know go ill go into so much detail!x

Hi ! Im so sorry - I completely forgot to send a reply! I will have a look for you - where is the funding from - government / bank etc

Hi ! Im so sorry - I completely forgot to send a reply! I will have a look for you - where is the funding from - government / bank etc

That's fine Hun I'm attempting it tomorrow night when little one is out & I have full concentration lol. It's government xx

a proper business plan will be quite long, it's not uncommon for a standard one to be around 30 - 35 pages in my experience. There is a lot they want to know and it shows you have really researched your field.

Latest posts

Back