Buying PopIts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi i did the same ,il need to do the same :rolleyes:

If that is enough of a pain to have to do that it causes the rolling eyes, then maybe you should order products that come from a company who will sell to anyone - trained or not. I truely don't see what the issue is here, we all call for higher standards, complain that our clients can buy products to have a go at doing their own but when there's a company that ensure you've been trained by any reputable company you give the impression of being really fed up. Well maybe it's an incovenience to you, but as a loyal CND Tech I'm really proud that it's a policy they enforce - it's more than lip service.

It's a line more companies/distributors should follow IMO.

Last edited:
If that is enough of a pain to have to do that it causes the rolling eyes, then maybe you should order products that come from a company who will sell to anyone - trained or not. I truely don't see what the issue is here, we all call for higher standards, complain that our clients can buy products to have a go at doing their own but when there's a company that ensure you've been trained by any reputable company you give the impression of being really fed up. Well maybe it's an incovenience to you, but as a loyal CND Tech I'm really proud that it's a policy they enforce - it's more than lip service.

you're def right!!

I confess I'd be pissed if I had to fax any diploma to any company for the simple reason that I don't have a fax nor do I know how to use them. HA HA. but since I work with what it seems the only company in the country which asks for such paper, I don't need to know...

As often like to comparre, I cannot buy many pharma products because I don't have the knowledge to use them properly. however, if I were a physician, I would.
and if I were a physician, I'd appreciate to see a control over these products.

I'm a nail tech but the feeling is the same.

hi the rolling eyes wasnt intended to upset people as it was meant as a me too gester,high standards all the way ,but not all fellow peers have faxes or scanners to do this,but i have send my cert by email so theres no problamos :green:

You can email a photo of your qualification, too. :)

hi the rolling eyes wasnt intended to upset people as it was meant as a me too gester,high standards all the way ,but not all fellow peers have faxes or scanners to do this,but i have send my cert by email so theres no problamos :green:

Cool :)!

Latest posts

Back