Buying PopIts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharon h

Reaction score
Hi I have been reading previous threads on popits and would like to buy some. can somone please tell me what the difference is between edge & creative popits. also why cant you order popits on line from creative. why do you have to ring them to order products, when its so much easier to order online in the evening when you have an hour to spare. I was sent a catalogue from sweet squared awhile ago but I have mislaid it somehow.

Popits is a brand name available from Sweet Squared, not a Creative product. There are other similar products available.

S2 are in the process of setting up online ordering but it is not available yet.

Hi thank you.
I have just found the catalogue in question. do you have to be trained by the company to buy the products as it wants to know the membership number when ordering.

Hi thank you.
I have just found the catalogue in question. do you have to be trained by the company to buy the products as it wants to know the membership number when ordering.
Any qualified nail tech can buy PopIts and other items from CND Sweet Squared,
the only items you would not be able to buy are the L&P and Gel products,
when you phone to place your order they will give you a membership number so that you are registered with them hun hth

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet Squared are working hard to have the on line ordering system in the next couple of months. It will be so much easier I know. But it is a good idea to register now with the company so you can take advantage of that when it is available.

PopIts are different to the Edge forms which are not as sturdy as PopIts and actually more difficult to work with. The Edge forms are a cheap copy and actually not so cheap.

I have used both and find the copy flimsy by comparison and just not the quality to make life easy for you. There is barely any difference in price so I would go with the original which is always the best in my experience.

Sweet Squared are working hard to have the on line ordering system in the next couple of months. It will be so much easier I know. But it is a good idea to register now with the company so you can take advantage of that when it is available.

PopIts are different to the Edge forms which are not as sturdy as PopIts and actually more difficult to work with. The Edge forms are a cheap copy and actually not so cheap.

I have used both and find the copy flimsy by comparison and just not the quality to make life easy for you. There is barely any difference in price so I would go with the original which is always the best in my experience.
hi ,so were would the best place ,that i could buy the right popits ? :hug:

Sweet Squared, as is mentioned earlier in this thread LOL.

Sweet Squared 0845 210 6060 and there is a special deal on them at the moment running this month. 300 for the price of 200 which = 100 free.

Sweet Squared, as is mentioned earlier in this thread LOL.
hi soz i just noticed that as i read it again ,WHEN i sent my post :Grope: lol

Just wanted to say, Sweet Squared and PopIts are pretty much awesome! I received my order the DAY AFTER I placed it--at 4:55pm. Yup, that's LESS THAN 24 hour turnaround! I didn't even ask for rush delivery or anything. I was afraid to try PopIts at first and read and re-read the tutorial here, but it really is intuitive when you actually have the product in front of you and it's a lot of fun, too. =)

As you are in Scotland maybe you would preer to purchase from the CND distributor there. That would be Fiona Wallace 0131 3333181

As you are in Scotland maybe you would preer to purchase from the CND distributor there. That would be Fiona Wallace 0131 3333181

hi yes im in scotland and thx for the reply i will give her a wee phone :hug:

hi gigi ,i phone the number you gave me TWICE and its not the right number as i got someone else no Fiona Wallace im afraid :irked:

Any qualified nail tech can buy PopIts and other items from CND Sweet Squared,
the only items you would not be able to buy are the L&P and Gel products,
when you phone to place your order they will give you a membership number so that you are registered with them hun hth

I called yesterday to order some scrub fresh ,( I am not CND trained ), and was told I had to send or fax over proof that I was a qualified nail tech before I could order it.:rolleyes:

Hi Sharon,

I done a conversion course there last week and they are fantastic. 0131 333 3180

I called yesterday to order some scrub fresh ,( I am not CND trained ), and was told I had to send or fax over proof that I was a qualified nail tech before I could order it.:rolleyes:
Well i would not be rolling my eyes at that reply i would be happy to know that i was dealing with a professional company who will only sell to the qualified professional nail tech,
there are far too many companies happy to sell to anyone who fancies having a go at nails for a hobby,
as long as you are qualified they will let you register with them so you have nothing to worry about hth

Well i would not be rolling my eyes at that reply i would be happy to know that i was dealing with a professional company who will only sell to the qualified professional nail tech,
there are far too many companies happy to sell to anyone who fancies having a go at nails for a hobby,
as long as you are qualified they will let you register with them so you have nothing to worry about hth

Yes I can fully understand this and appreciate it,maybe I should of put in a confused smilie, as it was said that you just phone and get given an account number , Im just letting other people know they may be asked for proof before ordering too.

Yes sorry i should have said that proof of qualifications would be asked for :hug:

Hi thanks everyone for replying I shall give them a ring and see what they say. :)

hi i did the same ,il need to do the same :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back