C Curl Eyelash Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgie Babe

Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone find that the c curl lashes don't last as long on the clients as the bonding area is shorter?

I have only applied a few sets of C lashes more as practise and not on paying clients yet. They lasted just as long as my J and B lashes when applied correctly, well the second and third set did.

But I did find them much harder to place correctly onto the natural lash and when you looked at them (the first 2 sets :o) when the eye was open you could see a few lashes where the root wasn't places correctly almost as if it was hanging down a little from the lash line (if you get what I mean) and not attached properly. So I knew these ones would probable be the first to go.

This is why I do not offer them to paying clients at the moment (more practise needed) because if I have not applied them all correctly then I know they are not going to last.

I do not find that they last less, I agree with lots of lashes, they just have to be applied correctly and that is all :hug:

I would only recommend using C-curl on curlier lashes which means you are getting the same bond as using J-curl on straighter lashes.
If you use a stronger curl on straight lashes you wont be able to get a good bond and the lashes wont look natural.....semi permanent eye lash extensions are what they are....they are meant to look natural, ie you can only work with what you have got...some clients have thick lashes and you can use the thicker extensions, some have fine lashes and you simply cant put heavy extensions on as they would be just too much....and the same with curls...you cant put a strong curl on straight lashes and vice versa because you can t create a good and long lasting bond.

We can enhance the look but you cant change what is there!

try b curl xx

Latest posts

Back