Caci Quantum advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaneJohnson

Reaction score
Hi I am looking at a used caci quantum. I have not used this machine before so I have no idea what to look for when viewing. Where do I find the treatment hours used and is there a few tips you can give me to look out for.

Hi, my understanding is the quantum is a very old Caci system and they have come on a long way since that machine. Hours are usually in the set up screen. I would personally look at the Caci classic or Ultimate but be aware you need to pay to do the Caci training to offer any of the treatments for insurance purposes and it’s about £960 inc of VAT (that’s what the ultimate training cost anyway for 4 days).

Hi, my understanding is the quantum is a very old Caci system and they have come on a long way since that machine. Hours are usually in the set up screen. I would personally look at the Caci classic or Ultimate but be aware you need to pay to do the Caci training to offer any of the treatments for insurance purposes and it’s about £960 inc of VAT (that’s what the ultimate training cost anyway for 4 days).
Thank you for the information it has helped me to decide not to go ahead with this purchase and its good to know how much the training costs now.

Latest posts

Back