Caci turmoil, don't know where to turn

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad I came across this thread.

I have been debating CACI insincerely for a little while and finally decided to get a little more serious and look in to it properly. CACI always seems to be the name thrown around in Non surgical Face Lift but I can safely say it is most definitely not the company I will be going with. Instead I willbe looking at Ultratone and Silhouette.

I would love to now whether the OP resolved her problem and I sure hope CACI have read this and realised the loss of sales.

Hi Zooks no it never got resolved, i had to bite the bullet and buy new leads. I never hear from caci, ive seen my new rep once in October last year! And if it wasnt a brand my clients asked for i would never of bought the machine. Im just pleased i managed to but the machine outright and im not paying it off. I make minimal orders with them and only buy what i have too. The joy of companies eh!

What put me off caci is all the negatives I have read/ heard from many salon owners plus one of their own reps actually said to me in person that the finance company they use are very expensive and she wouldn't use them and that caci aren't great once they've got your money, her words! Amazing, about time we had more companies coming into the industry that actually want to work sensibly and professionally with us not continuously shaft us

Sent from my XT1021 using SalonGeek mobile app

There have been a couple of times in the past when I have made complaints to companies and been fobbed off. On both on those occasions I ended up complaining on their Facebook walls. I was amazed at how quickly they then started to respond. Nothing else ever worked apart from Facebook.

I would post your complaint to Caci's Facebook wall with a link to this thread. I bet that will rattle their cage. ;) Good luck!! :hug:

Latest posts

Back