Caflon training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jezzabelle

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know of any Caflon training that takes place at weekends or during school holidays?

My main job is in a school and when I've researched Caflon training it's usually done on Monday during term time.

Thanks

Carole

Look on the carton website for course dates!

If you thinking of doing ear piercing mobile, just a word of warning. You have to register with you local council and I think some of them require you to pay them for this privaliage.

It was a while ago I did my course but Im sure it's down to peircing people skin and waste..bloods etc. but like I said this was a while ago so maybe it would be an idea to just check xx

i agree with what's already been said. when i was asking about any regulations to being a mobile beauty therapist i was told if i was doing electrolysis (which i have no interest in at all so don't know much about... just that it involves needles?) and ear piercing then i would need to register and i think it was pay £250 too? it's strange though because i asked about piercing clients in their home (as in body piercing... not just putting holes in people for no reason!!haha) and i was told i didn't need a license for that... just for ear piercing. if you have to pay a fee each year would you make enough money to cover atleastthe fee to make it worthwhile? x

Latest posts

Back