Calgel and jo webb

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiesNailz

Reaction score
Hi all, just had to post a thread to recommend a most wonderful lady and a most wonderful product!
I recently took a two day course with the lovely Joanna Webb at Vanity in Calgel and just have to say I have come out with what I think is a brilliant product explained and taught to me by a brilliant teacher.
After finding gel a tricky system to apply, but increasingly popular and frequently asked for, I decided to invest in this short course to improve my skills. I had a lovely two days and have come out with so much more confidence and knowledge of what I would consider a top class and superior product. :)
Jo Webb is an absolute gem, really patient and takes the time to explain and teach the whole Calgel system, whilst being extremely thorough with it, which really helps you come out feeling like you are confident in what you have been taught. The teaching is in lovely private surroundings in a very relaxed atmosphere and I highly, highly, recommend her as she is a consummate professional who offers ongoing support as well, making you feel like it doesnt end there when you walk out the door!
So for anybody looking to learn, brush up or improve or switch to a great product - I would say pm me and i'll happily pass on Jo's details and you can take the opportunity to learn from her yourselves!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back