California Flare And Stiletto (pics)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Judy, the nails you posted are gorgeous. I especially like the first ones with the gold glitter! I am sorry about sniping on about your rings. I think the baby ring halfway down the finger looks funny, too, but I do know it is a fashion some places. I agree with you, too, about worrying about losing them! The way my fingers swell up and then go down, I worry about losing my wedding rings, half the time! I know from your posts on here that you are kind and helpful, I was just smarting over the US/England/Australia tone things had taken. Being an American living in another country, I have to put up with lots of anti-American sentiments, esp right now with the elections and all. I disagree with many American politicians and policies, but sometimes am seen as the embodiment of the "Ugly American" and it gets old after awhile.
I do agree that the OP has some real artistic talent.
Can we all be friends again?
And I will take tea, white, two sugars, please.

The kettles on now love:hug:

I waited a few days to figure out how to put into words what my evaluation would be and this is what I have come up with.

Terminology: Encasing embedded, layered.

These types of nails, are more than one color of type/of product.
When you do a basic set of nails you are using one or two colors.
For the fancier nails the possibilities are endless.
For the first set (here) I counted.

1.) for the “base” or “mounting” lol the first part that holds the first color.
2.) the added sparkle.(looks like two different things are embedded in these)Step 2 b.(add another step)
3.) the white
4,) the pink
5.) possible sealer over the free edge. Which by the way could be done before the pink.

With out asking the nail artist (ALL THE RAGE) I’m guestimating the minimum of at least five steps/layers/additives :lol:

I guess what I am saying is the nails would be thinner if you were using one step/color at the free edge area.

The photo of course may add distortion. :idea:
Do I care what others say about my work, Yes, I do. te hee.:rolleyes:
As someone else posted I wouldn’t lose sleep over what will be said.
I admire looking at all nails, I love the idea that there are so many talented nail techs that are willing to show their work/style.
And I totally respect this site in particular, because I truly believe (just my personal opinion) That the members here are The Best of the Best. The cream of the
crop.:!:

Well Nailzoo, I think the only offensive thing you said was the comment about "Americans". Lets just stick to keeping the comments about NAILS, not about the AWESOME americans that do them ;)

hi i think your stilettos are brill, (little rough around the edges in places) i so know how hard they can be to do especially when its first off.... so keep up d good work... its amazing what u can do with nails these days.... the creativity, there is always something new to learn :eek:

hi i think your stilettos are brill, (little rough around the edges in places) i so know how hard they can be to do especially when its first off.... so keep up d good work... its amazing what u can do with nails these days.... the creativity, there is always something new to learn :eek:

Which geek hun?? There's quite a few different techs posted their pics in the thread now:idea:

I like the patterns and creativity i love the stilleto's and am really starting to like the flair now. The only thing i noticed on the first one, befor reading everyone's comments was the unbalanced smile line.

Dont take it personal i'm sure it's all constructive crit.:Grope:

B

And by saying the Cream of the crop I include being honest.

No bs=brown sugar.

And by saying the Cream of the crop I include being honest.

No bs=brown sugar.
That has got to be Unenglish (is that a word??)

I can only think of the song.... jump around!!
Lets gooooo girls!!
Please don't let me give Shrek his say lol!!! :hug:

That has got to be Unenglish (is that a word??)

I can only think of the song.... jump around!!
Lets gooooo girls!!
Please don't let me give Shrek his say lol!!! :hug:
By the way...I'm kidding honestly x

Beautiful!Describe youre tehnique pls,gorgeusmodels,or make pictures of what are you using inside the gel or acryl nail!Keep it this way!they are looking great,i`m love`n it!!;)

Latest posts

Back