Calling all Bio Sculpture nail techs and anyone with a good eye for colour!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megan2682

Reaction score
Hi guys

I wonder if anyone can help?? A friend of mine is getting married in about 4 weeks time, and I'm due to do her nails before it. I took my colour samples round, and she fell in love with 2001 - "Silky Satin", however when I went to order it, it had been discontinued in the UK (although annoyingly available elsewhere)!!!!! I clearly have not been keeping my samples in order!!!!

Before I deliver her the bad news, I though I'd see if by some miracle someone has half a pot of the colour lying around that I could buy off them, or alternatively if someone could suggest a compatible gel that I can use instead which is the same colour (it's a frosted white with a small hint of silver).

Thanks guys

Megan Xxx

FYI ... it looks slightly less silver on the sample ... it's very bridal!
2001.png

OPI Kyoto pearl looks like that to me

These are not bio gels, they are regular polish however possible helpful emergency buys. They are a little more sparkling in the sun rather than pearl, may not be suitable.

Little Ondine 'Nature & Love' - this one's in the Sophy Robson limited edition setand is a little more sparkling, and OPI 'Happy Anniversary'.

Hope something comes up! Rachel x

Hi guys

I wonder if anyone can help?? A friend of mine is getting married in about 4 weeks time, and I'm due to do her nails before it. I took my colour samples round, and she fell in love with 2001 - "Silky Satin", however when I went to order it, it had been discontinued in the UK (although annoyingly available elsewhere)!!!!! I clearly have not been keeping my samples in order!!!!

Before I deliver her the bad news, I though I'd see if by some miracle someone has half a pot of the colour lying around that I could buy off them, or alternatively if someone could suggest a compatible gel that I can use instead which is the same colour (it's a frosted white with a small hint of silver).

Thanks guys

Megan Xxx

FYI ... it looks slightly less silver on the sample ... it's very bridal!View attachment 205148

Have you tried amazon or eBay or anything like that? Sometime you can get professional products, for a lot more than what a pro would pay, and especially since it is discontinued. There could be some knocking around out there.

Latest posts

Back