Calling all Cumbrian Geeks - Help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junejuno

Reaction score
Hi,
I've been searching the whole site to try and find some fellow Cumbrian Geeks. Where are you all? I'm in Carlisle and would love to hear from anyone around these parts.

I am also looking for experienced professionals in all area of hair and beauty to work in Carlisle. Does anyone know of any enthusisatic lasses looking for space/room to rent? I have tried the recruitment forum without any luck.

Hi there,
Don't think there are that many Cumbrian geeks out there,but I live in Kendal so not too far away from you !!
Will send you a PM with my email and then you can get in touch.......would be good to talk ....sounds like you are having similar problems to me !!
look forward to hearing from you soon:)

Hi,
I'm from Kendal too so good to hear there are afew Cumbrians lurking about!

Hi Fliss and Shellbert, Nice to hear from you both.
Fliss, i have sent a PM already.
Shellbert, how are you getting on?

June

Hi!!
I wish your business was in Kendal!!
I'm currently negotiating a rental basis on a seperate floor of an already established hair and beauty salon. Do you have any idea on a rough estimate of your electric & water bills? As they are saying I need to pay for the energy supply I would be using so would be grateful for any info on that matter.
Hope you are well !!

im a carlisle geek! where in carlisle are you? xx

Hi

I am based in Barrow-in-Furness. Nice to see some professionals in our area on here!

Hello - I live in Manchester now but I'm originally from Carlisle, I'm heading back to the fabulous border city later this week for my friends leaving do :green:

I've been travelling about a lot this weekend and I'm well sick of being asked if I'm a Geordie! :rolleyes:

Hi everyone, I;m from Workington. I've not been on as much as i used too so lost touch with alot of geeks on here.

I's nice for people to see on here that there is more to Cumbria than cows $ sheep!!!

im from Carlilsle to xx:green::green::green:

hi there, where abouts in carlisle do u live? do u work in a salon? xx

Hello Cirrusbeauty and Kerence,
I have only just seen your posts to my "Where are all the Cumbrians" on Salon Geek.

I would love to hear from you both and maybe meet up. I am in Stanwix in Carlisle. It's always good to discuss business and ways to makes a difference to it.

hi june, sorry for the late reply i havnt been on here for a while! how are you? hows business? x

hi geeks!

i am from cumbria too! i live in penrith! have dreamed about having my own salon or room since i qualifed but just dont have the money for it! i am totally gutted at the thought of having to work for someone else for the rest of my live! which salons do you work at in carlisle,
i am so so so glad that there are other people on here from cumbria. i was beginning to think i was on my own!

xxx

Hi, just a quick hello, I live in Tebay, although I am only a student (what they term as a 'mature' student!!) a nice way of saying I'm old :) Lol!
I am at present learning UV Gel. It is nice to see Geeks from Cumbria on here, there is more to Cumbria than sheep!!!

Take Care
Sue xx

Latest posts

Back