Calling all EzFlow users.......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
Reaction score
hey hey hey

We have an EzFlow rocks! social group set up just for you.......
so please use it....

If you have any questions.....
Need answers.....
Want to show off your designs......
Want ideas....
What to be inspired??????????????

The EzFlow rocks! group needs more input.... it doesnt get used to its full potential .....

So far there are over 70 members.......come on geeks get posting :D

Jess
xox

Last edited:
Just bumping and adding an update... have added some fab news to the group :D

Jess
xox

Yes everybody....support your groups!!!

I have noticed that even the mad love notifications geeks don't even use their group that much ..... now there's an irony!!!
Maybe we forget they are there??

Thanks for the reminder though Jess.....I shall make an input to all the groups I have joined right now!!

results of all the new educators r also on there!

sorry hun am guilty , i always forget the groups are there , lol will have a nosy now xx

Can someone tell me if there are any ez flow conversion courses in the glasgow area and what are the costs please.
angela

Can someone tell me if there are any ez flow conversion courses in the glasgow area and what are the costs please.
angela

Call the EzFlow Scotland (from a land line) on 0845 330 0840 for all local course details

hth

Jess
xox

Yes everybody....support your groups!!!

I have noticed that even the mad love notifications geeks don't even use their group that much ..... now there's an irony!!!
Maybe we forget they are there??

Thanks for the reminder though Jess.....I shall make an input to all the groups I have joined right now!!

Izzi....have you not seen how many posts us mad geeks have done in our group? ( 10 messages so far today )
There are loads of messages every day!!!!!! Over 400 messages in total....no-one has forgotton our group :D

angela

Hi Angela

EzFlow do indeed offer a range of courses in the Glasgow area. If you pm me your details (telephone number, email address and mailing address), I'll make sure one of our team contacts you and we can arrange to get an information pack in the post too.

Thanks for your interest in our brand.

Cheers

Derek

Latest posts

Back