Calling all gel users

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Gel System Do you Rate !!!!!

• Brisa

Votes: 75 31.3%
  • Bio Sculpture

Votes: 37 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 134 55.8%

• Total voters
I use different Kind of Gels from different German Company's.
BMB, Wellean, M.K. Nail Design.....and so on.
What is important to me about a Gel?
I just pick gels who are Easy to work with, stay on a long while, don't lift easy, don't crack easy ( specially for extended nails with no tips) and Gels who fulfill my needs ( nail bed extension and so on)
I don't care about the brand and the price as long it is good.

( sorry if my English is not that well)

I originally trained with Pronails gels and loved them, but have now converted to EZ Flow Gel IT!

I love it as it is so versatile, has loads of colour options, is very strong and durable and i love the way it is applied.

All my clients love it and even when they used to be L&P lovers, they don't notice any strength difference at all.

I'm an EZ Flow girl through and through, but it depends what you look for in a gel and what you expect from it. Every one loves their gels for different reasons, plus what one person finds great to use, another won't get on with. You need to try some and then train with the one you like, then you'll get the best from it.

i use Brisa so i voted for it tho i havent used any others and always wear l+p so i have nothing to compare to!!

Just thought I would add that I use Young Nails Gel and also the colour gel from young nails:hug:

Gel It! EzFlow......

Latest posts

Back