Calling all L'Oreal/ Inoa expert blondes help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugarplumfaery

Reaction score
Since they've withdrawn the highlift in the Inoa range (ultralift I think it was called) I now have my blond clients using the wella highlift again but one of my clients is obsessed by inoa and won't use anything else so I've been using 10.1 and 9% and although no where near as blond it was the best I could offer her without going to a different brand. On the top where she is almost all white the colour is very creamy but much warmer underneath where their isn't the white hair. She has since been told that there is a highlift now in that range again but I've searched and searched and in Inoa 10 with 9% - 3 levels of lift - is the best I can find... Which is what I've been using! I'm trained in Wella but do use Inoa on a few of my clients as I like the results so can anyone give me advice.

My client is a base 6 with approx 90-100% white in the top quadrant where I use 10 and 9% and then the remainder I use 10.1 and 9%. Help!!

What is it she likes? Does she like the Inoa as a product ? Couldn't you use a highlift is Wella?

I've been trying to move her onto the highlifts in Wella as obviously the result would be much cleaner but she has been told that Inoa improves the structure of your hair (???) so adamantly will not even try a test piece. My client owns a gym which also does laser etc... So does feel she is in the know!

So I've been on Loreal's site, I've searched the colour chart so now I'm thinking are they about to relaunch the ultrablond range again?

I've used it before goldwell brought out nectaya so we use that now,

I'm not sure on the improved hair structure thing lol- but client knows best ;-)

Fudge hi lift blondes are amazing, so cool based and great coverage .

Hi Sugar, Ultrablondes has not been relaunced.

Here is what a would do:
1) Apply Inoa 10 + 30 vol and process it untill you reach a level 9, then shampoo & dry the hair.

2) Apply Inoa 10 + 10.1 + 20 vol to the top quadrent.

3) Apply Inoa 10.1 + 20 vol to the other sections. Develop for 35 mins.

This should give you 100% coverage at a level 10.
The first time I would take the 10 + 30 vol over the warmer hairs underneath for about 10 mins to lift them up.

There is a clear shade comming soon to Inoa which I would probably use instead for the prelifting step. Inoa 10 does contain some depth unlike majiirel 10 which is the recommeded product for this technique. But rules are made to be broken. :) Hth

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh thank you Adam! I was hoping you would spot this and answer my query. I'm going to try this. I really love Inoa and love the results. Thank you

Because it's ammonia free , that's probably why she thinks it's better for hair structure lolx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My clients hair does feel amazing for blond lightened hair. The ultrablond used to lift it easily to a 10. I was devastated when it was removed from the market!

Inoa supreme have a 10 line xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back