Calling All Techs In The US!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*guzzles eggnogs, wearing shirt that says "QUITTERS SUCK!"

DONUTS!!!!! YAY!!!!!

Thanks Landa.......

That's what you'll think when your so cyber drunk you can't type straight!!! Lay off the nog and leave some for the rest of us!! Hey!!! YOU ate the last donut too!!OOOH I'll get you for that!! Good thing you lost the bird! I'm rather good at flipping them!

Well I am going to say Hi here as I have a Yankee Mama (makes me 1/2 American) and I have an American husband - the Nail Geek originally from SLC Utah... although may I add that I think I am the only wife he has:Grope: :lol: !!

I lived in Sarasota Florida for 4 years from 18 to 22 by myself and LOVED every minute of it and yes I miss those glorious blue skies and white sands! I have uncles in North Carolina, Saraota and Cape Cod (Mum (Geeg) is originally from Boston).

I am home in the UK now but feel very close to ya'll!!! :) Now Yolanda please will you please buy me some Welches Grape Jelly to have with the peanut butter sandwiches you are about to make me...:) we can get the Welches Grape juice here but not the Jelly and it is the BEST - even Dexter loves it. I also miss Donut Holes... I know I'm weird but still... they were great!!

So nice to hear from you all over the pond and Happy Happy Holidays to you all wherever you all are xoxox:hug: Samantha;)

I had no idea you were so american Samantha ;) My mom was born in Boston, and where I just moved is about 5-6 hours drive from SLC.

Next visit let me know, I will come and say HI!

Welches grape jelly... If you send me a box of flakes, I will send you a box of jelly lol. I have an obscene obsession with Krispy Kreme donuts- I don't even drive by the damn place for fear of what I might eat. MMMMM. I will stick to cyber eating those lol...

Hello There Ms. Matrix..:hug:

I can smell your cinnamon buns!!! They smell delicous...

I joined this wonderful site several months agao, and already learned sooo much.
The people here,are so friendly and helpful... Not to mention soooo supportive of each other..

I am from Canada, and I use Akzentz gels.. I am so addicted to this site and love you all!!

Sincerely
The Nail Fairy:Love:

Hi geeks

im too from canada, vancouver to be exact in beautiful BC! Just wanted to let all the people from North America:) know that i am here and i love this site, chatting, sharing advice, qualms, and answers !

Well I am going to say Hi here as I have a Yankee Mama (makes me 1/2 American) and I have an American husband - the Nail Geek originally from SLC Utah... although may I add that I think I am the only wife he has:Grope: :lol: !!

I lived in Sarasota Florida for 4 years from 18 to 22 by myself and LOVED every minute of it and yes I miss those glorious blue skies and white sands! I have uncles in North Carolina, Saraota and Cape Cod (Mum (Geeg) is originally from Boston).

I am home in the UK now but feel very close to ya'll!!! :) Now Yolanda please will you please buy me some Welches Grape Jelly to have with the peanut butter sandwiches you are about to make me...:) we can get the Welches Grape juice here but not the Jelly and it is the BEST - even Dexter loves it. I also miss Donut Holes... I know I'm weird but still... they were great!!

So nice to hear from you all over the pond and Happy Happy Holidays to you all wherever you all are xoxox:hug: Samantha;)
Hey Babe!!!

I got some Welches Grape Jelly, some Welches Grape Juice, some JIF peanut butter and a variety of donut holes for you....I LOVE donut holes too!!!

I never knew you lived in the states....Awwwwwww, don't you guys just feel the love?? :Love:

For all you that are still coming in
WELCOME TO THE GEEK!!!!

Hey Babe!!!

I got some Welches Grape Jelly, some Welches Grape Juice, some JIF peanut butter and a variety of donut holes for you....I LOVE donut holes too!!!

I never knew you lived in the states....Awwwwwww, don't you guys just feel the love?? :Love:

For all you that are still coming in

WELOME TO THE GEEK!!!!

well you'll never guess, my mom in law bought me two HUGE jars of Welches love her to bits) and Sam got his Miricle Whip - we will be happy campers for a few months... one day Yolander we'll power down the donut holes together over coffee!! :hug: :hug:

well you'll never guess, my mom in law bought me two HUGE jars of Welches love her to bits) and Sam got his Miricle Whip - we will be happy campers for a few months... one day Yolander we'll power down the donut holes together over coffee!! :hug: :hug:
Ooooooh, I can't wait!!! I shall bring 6 dozen doughnut holes when I come!!! :lol:
I feel you about the Miracle Whip, I keep my fridge stocked with it at all times!!! Like the commercial says: "A sandwich just isn't a sandwich without the tangy zip of Miracle Whip!"

I'm going to have to keep a watch out for the mega tubs of it and send one to you that will last for months!!

Does Miracle Whip go bad? lol!!!

I love Miracle whip, but it doesnt go with my TO DIE-t.

I have to keep telling myself only 40 more to go... I am more than halfway I CAN DO IT.

Will you please hide the donuts now? :)

I'm lucky, don't don't lke miracle whip, but Heather, STOP it about the donuts! Every time I read that word my a$$ expands! My ski pants are already too tight!

Wow after all this time Yolanda has still kept the vibe, but from the sounds of it not the food and drink!

Hello! Jaylee here from Montana, I feel really fortunite to have stumbled across this site as I can see there are very few in the US that have. In March I will have been licensed for 4 years. I did nails for 1 year and quit due to my neck and back problems, and migraines!!

I got a job running a distributor here in Montana and also employed at their Creative Academy. And I loved every minute of it, I love helping people with their questions, business problems, helped new technicians to know what sells what doesn't. Helped with job placements. Research new products and so on. It was so wonderful. But then I had to relocate!

So I am working at a Real Estate Office, I'm so bored I have time to be on here all day!! :rolleyes: Yes I'm addicted too! But it has also given me the time to pick up nails again! I'm ready! I have finally found some incredible migraine meds and I have finally decided the pain is well worth it! I Start in 12 days!

Oh yeah, great news I did a full set of CND L&P for the first time in over a year, they turned out perfect, like no filing perfect apex. I can't believe I didn't lose my touch ya know!!

So hello to all I'm so happy to be hear and thank you all for inspiring me to JUST DO IT!!!:lol:

With all this talk about donuts It just makes me want to have a "timmy's" All the canadian geeks will know what I'm talking about. For the rest of you "timmy's" is Tim Hortons coffee. It's the bestest ever....it blows starbucks out of the water. I do believe most if not all canadians are addicted to the stuff.

I was over in the UK back in Nov. and had to take a can of Tim Hortons with me otherwise I might have lost my mind. My uncle is now addicted to it and I have to send monthly rations to him. LOL

SC

DONUTTTSSSSS.

OK OK, Jeni stop smacking me! :)

I have been kinda doing a detox the last 3 days, and have already dropped my water weight, but tonight I really wanted some ice cream, so I had some, and now my TUMMY HURTS UNNNGH.

Some advice: do NOT start a clean diet, clean out the body, and then pollute it. It will punish you severely.

Can I have some water with a twist of lemon? lol!

Does Miracle Whip go bad? lol!!!

I love Miracle whip, but it doesnt go with my TO DIE-t.

I have to keep telling myself only 40 more to go... I am more than halfway I CAN DO IT.

Will you please hide the donuts now? :)
Well, since everyone else is enjoying them so, how bout I rustle up some sugar free ones for ya? Or else you will just have to stay out of the lounge!! :smack:

I'm lucky, don't don't lke miracle whip, but Heather, STOP it about the donuts! Every time I read that word my a$$ expands! My ski pants are already too tight!
OMG!! How can you NOT love that tangy zip?? Color me shocked, surprised and taken aback! *GASP*
PS You stay out the lounge too! If reading that word does that, just imagine what looking at 'em will do!!
Mental Note: I see I'm going to have to grab more sugar free items...
Wow after all this time Yolanda has still kept the vibe, but from the sounds of it not the food and drink!

Hello! Jaylee here from Montana, I feel really fortunite to have stumbled across this site as I can see there are very few in the US that have. In March I will have been licensed for 4 years. I did nails for 1 year and quit due to my neck and back problems, and migraines!!

I got a job running a distributor here in Montana and also employed at their Creative Academy. And I loved every minute of it, I love helping people with their questions, business problems, helped new technicians to know what sells what doesn't. Helped with job placements. Research new products and so on. It was so wonderful. But then I had to relocate!

So I am working at a Real Estate Office, I'm so bored I have time to be on here all day!! :rolleyes: Yes I'm addicted too! But it has also given me the time to pick up nails again! I'm ready! I have finally found some incredible migraine meds and I have finally decided the pain is well worth it! I Start in 12 days!

Oh yeah, great news I did a full set of CND L&P for the first time in over a year, they turned out perfect, like no filing perfect apex. I can't believe I didn't lose my touch ya know!!

So hello to all I'm so happy to be hear and thank you all for inspiring me to JUST DO IT!!!:lol:
Cool!! We here are so happy to have you amongst this wild and crazy bunch! Psst! Just hide your donuts! :lol:
I would love to see of pic of your work!!
With all this talk about donuts It just makes me want to have a "timmy's" All the canadian geeks will know what I'm talking about. For the rest of you "timmy's" is Tim Hortons coffee. It's the bestest ever....it blows starbucks out of the water. I do believe most if not all canadians are addicted to the stuff.

I was over in the UK back in Nov. and had to take a can of Tim Hortons with me otherwise I might have lost my mind. My uncle is now addicted to it and I have to send monthly rations to him. LOL

SC
I LOVE TIM HORTONS!!!!!!! Especially in the summer months when they have the iced coffee!!! Only thing is all the "Timmy's" here are in the suburbs...I'm thinking about investing in my own franchise! *yummy*
DONUTTTSSSSS.

OK OK, Jeni stop smacking me! :)

I have been kinda doing a detox the last 3 days, and have already dropped my water weight, but tonight I really wanted some ice cream, so I had some, and now my TUMMY HURTS UNNNGH.

Some advice: do NOT start a clean diet, clean out the body, and then pollute it. It will punish you severely.

Can I have some water with a twist of lemon? lol!
...glass of water with a twist for Ms. Davis!!! Said in the "Are You Being Served" demeanor :D

Matrix working on it!! I have only one picture of my nails and they are from 3 years ago and I would have to scan it, so as soon as I get my work going, I'll be posting some! Thanks for such a warm welcome.

PS: I hate Starbucks, we have a local branch called City Brew I'm in love with. They are all over Montana and soon to be going nation wide. One of my clients is going to go from State to State and set up shop.
Keep your eyes out for it!!

Are us misplaced americans included?:cry:

I was born in Florida BUT transplanted to Montreal Canada at 2yrs of age, back to my mom's home town.
Been about Montreal ever since.

Originally Posted by sc in canada

SC

Hmmmmmmmmmm although Timmy's is good.....
DUNKIN DONUTS ROCKS AND IS BETTER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I prefer their coffee, but they all closed up shop around here. Don't know why. I miss them.:cry:

Every sunday, when my father in law visits, he comes toting a Timmy's for me. So do two of my clients LOL They figure since I'm always offering coffee and tea to everyone that comes, someone oughta bring coffee for me now and then.
EXCEPT the only problem is when I have those two same clients the same night? I'm jacked up on caffeine till 3am
:lol: :rolleyes:

My mom babysits my puppy, Milly! Well dog, that still looks like a puppy! And for some reason my parent's coffee tastes better than mine at home! Same coffee even!! So I drink my parents coffee and let Milly eat all their dog food. You'd think I would be out of these habits by now.

Well, since everyone else is enjoying them so, how bout I rustle up some sugar free ones for ya? Or else you will just have to stay out of the lounge!! :smack:

OMG!! How can you NOT love that tangy zip?? Color me shocked, surprised and taken aback! *GASP*
PS You stay out the lounge too! If reading that word does that, just imagine what looking at 'em will do!!
Mental Note: I see I'm going to have to grab more sugar free items...

You can be shocked, taken aback and surprised, but I STILL don't like it...I don't like mayo either, so you can have my share of both. I'm a grilled cheese kinda kid, real butter and stone ground whole wheat bread!! I really, really like donuts though!! Chocolate covered from the bakery that is less than a block away (now you know why I can't see that word, it makes me want one and it only takes a second to pop over and get one, drive through the local coffee guy's and back to work- he roast his beans 1 per week and grinds when you order- mmmmmm the best!)

If you could do a little cyber excersise to go with the donuts, that MIGHT help Heather!!!:hug: Keep me away from the donut place, keep away!!

OK Yanks and Kanooks (most probably spelled wrong)... firstly Happy New Year to you all... I am of course late :rolleyes: but I have an excuse. :smack:

My parents-in-law were here all Christmas (my mum-inlaw is from SLC Utah and my pop-in-law is from Canada)... anyway, we have gone through so much fresh ground coffee i seriously can't beleive it. I am a cuppa tea or coffee kind of girl in the AM and then that's it. I haven't been able to get on the site coz I am so out of my tree on caffeine that I never nomally have, my hands are shaking and I couldn't type!!:eek:

OK maybe that is OTT and we had the best time with ALL the parents etc but BOY can you guys pound the the old cuppa-jo!! I will not mention the D ending T sweet tasting cake word for fear of expanding and shaking that much that the house comes crashing down!

Hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Chrstmas and New Years. Yehhh I can look forward to summer now! :hug: :hug:

but BOY can you guys pound the the old cuppa-jo!!

Yup thats us coffee addicted canadians!!!! I love the stuff. I can drink it all day and still sleep like a baby at night. Maybe has something to do with the altitude here.....who knows but I love it!!!

SC

Latest posts

Back