Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lily said:
Hiya Sal,

Looking forward to meeting you too!!!! If you need any directions just pm me and i'll give you my mobile aswell, just in case you get lost!!!

Amanda

Thanks Lily but Fab Freak has already done so.

See you Wednesday!

Sal said:
Thanks Lily but Fab Freak has already done so.

See you Wednesday!
Sal,

Cool, c ya tomora

Amanda

Sal said:
I'm coming along.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Hi Sally, call me later, I will be setting off around 6.30pm to leave the motorway around 6.45pm, if we tie in you can follow me,speak to you later...

Fab Freak said:
Hi Sally, call me later, I will be setting off around 6.30pm to leave the motorway around 6.45pm, if we tie in you can follow me,speak to you later...
I will do as I don't know the Castleford area at all and am a bit scared of getting lost!

Fab Freak - I will call you (in case you don't get this post before going to the geek meeting), but I have just done AA route finder and have found a simpler way for me to get to Castleford from Roundhay without having to go on the motorway (if I went on the M62 it would be a long way round for me).

So I will see you at Lily and Herman's for 7.

Thanks for all your help!

Morning all!!!

Well another meeting has been and gone LOL

Thanks again Lou, Jenna (and mum) and Sally, sorry for keeping you chatting, hope you didnt get home too late!!!! and i hope you found your way ok.......Paula, Debsidoo and Sortedcres the next one will be in feb, but not sure on the dates as there are the shows............

It will be our first anniversary soon (as Lou aka Fab Freak pointed out) I cant beleive its a year!!!!

Take care all and see you all when we get back off our hols......................only 4 days to go yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Amanda

Morning - thank you all for last night, I really enjoyed meeting you and having a good natter!

Lily - I could have chatted for loads longer so no problem with me staying late! Unfortunately Anthony was asleep when I got home so I couldn't tell him all about it - so I sat down and looked through Scratch and the catalogues you and Herman gave me (don't worry about Scratch - it will be well looked after and returned to you at the next meeting).

You all made me feel so welcome and even though I'm a newcomer to nails noone made me feel out of my depth. It reconfirmed to me that this is what I really want to do.

Looking forward to the next meeting.

Hope you really enjoy your holiday Lily and Herman.

Hi Guys,

It was another good nite, with Lily and Hermie the perfect hosts as ever!

I do love our meetings, even more so when we get someone new along, in this case Sal. It was lovely talking to you Sal you seem as enthusiastic about nails as the rest of us :D and hopefully you will get to meet Paula and Debs at next meeting - and we did miss you two, hope you are both well? I didnt get to talk to Jenna which was a shame I hope i do next time? I always spend too much time picking Lilys brains (shes a bloomin walking book if you ask me :D )

Anyway, next time we will be sat with two very tanned people (who could that be lol) and in the short month that February is the last Wednesday is the 23rd so is every one okay with this?

If not shout out..

Same time and same place?

PS and I promise to bring some supplies for the next meeing, honest :lick:

Hiya,

that sounds good to me Lou.........glad you enjoyed it again last night.........it goes far too fast dont it!!!!!!!!

Dont know about being a walking book...........but i am soooooooooooo into nails and i just love reading anything and everything to do with nails.....

Don't know about me being tanned either.......i usually go red, pink then white, but i am going to try to get a little tan..........just think no kids to run after LOL

See you all soon

Amanda

Would that be Jenna Riley, Lily ??? I gave her yr number as she lives v near and I know her mum. Jenna's lovely.
I promise i will be in touchb v soon. Lou mentioned maybe all coming over to my salon next time to see my new surroundings !! Let me know what you think.
Have fabulous holsxxx

Debsidoo99 said:
Would that be Jenna Riley, Lily ??? I gave her yr number as she lives v near and I know her mum. Jenna's lovely.
I promise i will be in touchb v soon. Lou mentioned maybe all coming over to my salon next time to see my new surroundings !! Let me know what you think.
Have fabulous holsxxx
Hiya Debs,
Yeah, i went to college with her, she is lovely............yeah when you are up and running we will have to come and see your salon........

See ya soon

Amanda

Sal said:
Morning - thank you all for last night, I really enjoyed meeting you and having a good natter!

Lily - I could have chatted for loads longer so no problem with me staying late! Unfortunately Anthony was asleep when I got home so I couldn't tell him all about it - so I sat down and looked through Scratch and the catalogues you and Herman gave me (don't worry about Scratch - it will be well looked after and returned to you at the next meeting).

You all made me feel so welcome and even though I'm a newcomer to nails noone made me feel out of my depth. It reconfirmed to me that this is what I really want to do.

Looking forward to the next meeting.

Hope you really enjoy your holiday Lily and Herman.
Hiya Sally,

I would have woke Anthony up LOL, I bet your head is buzzin now.........well you know where i am except 24th jan -3rd feb, if you wanna ask anything!!!!!

Yeah i'm looking forward to the next one too, but then again i always am.......we will have to do something special on our 1st yr anniversary LOL

Amanda xx

Lily said:
Hiya Sally,

I would have woke Anthony up LOL, I bet your head is buzzin now.........well you know where i am except 24th jan -3rd feb, if you wanna ask anything!!!!!

Yeah i'm looking forward to the next one too, but then again i always am.......we will have to do something special on our 1st yr anniversary LOL

Amanda xx

Okay my fellow West Yorkshire Geekettes....

Debisdoo has kindly offered to host the next meeting all being well!

12 High Road, Balby, Doncaster, DN4 0PL. It's about 1.5 miles off A1 so it should not be that hard to get to!

I personally think it's a really good idea and I'd like to offer Deb's our support in her new exciting venture

So come on guys and gals get it marked in your diaries

We could drive down in convoy if needed...i will glady give lifts in Birtha

Fab Freak said:
Okay my fellow West Yorkshire Geekettes....

Debisdoo has kindly offered to host the next meeting all being well!

12 High Road, Balby, Doncaster, DN4 0PL. It's about 1.5 miles off A1 so it should not be that hard to get to!

I personally think it's a really good idea and I'd like to offer Deb's our support in her new exciting venture

So come on guys and gals get it marked in your diaries

We could drive down in convoy if needed...i will glady give lifts in Birtha

Convoy would be good FabFreak - has a date been chosen for the next meeting?

Looking forward to it already!

Sal said:
Convoy would be good FabFreak - has a date been chosen for the next meeting?

Looking forward to it already!

23rd was mentioned it is the Last Wednesday....if thats okay with u all and Debsisdoo...

Ive put a bottle of wine in the fridge ready to go, keep us posted on dates & times

Yes sounds good i live in Bradford so if you get together in leeds then i shall try and be there.

Helen.

HelenCoyle said:
Yes sounds good i live in Bradford so if you get together in leeds then i shall try and be there.

Helen.

Hiya Helen,
We usually get together at me and Hermans place in Castleford!!! We are just going to give Dibsidoo some support!!! Where abouts in leeds are you from?

Sal comes from Leeds

Amanda

23rd is fine with me !!!
I'll put on some nibbles etc etc.
Hope u can all come
x

Hi all

I'll defo be there.

Be warned - it will be 2 days before my Creative rebalance day so I will probably be coming armed with lots of questions!!!

Latest posts

Back