Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sal said:
I'll be there.

Curry or chinese - yum! :biggrin:
Me too LOl, i dont care what i have to eat as long as its totally fatening and we can have a good old chin wag and a drink or two lol

Amanda

I'll be there too !!!
Curry would be my pref...... unless crispy duck pancake thingys !!!
x

Debsidoo99 said:
I'll be there too !!!
Curry would be my pref...... unless crispy duck pancake thingys !!!
x

MMMMMMMM i love crispy duck, dont get me started debs

Lily said:
MMMMMMMM i love crispy duck, dont get me started debs

Ooooooooooooooooooo yeah - I could eat those for a meal and nothing else!!

Can we, can we, can we, can we???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Hmm, me not caring how skint I am - tummy coming first!!!!)

Sal said:
Ooooooooooooooooooo yeah - I could eat those for a meal and nothing else!!

Can we, can we, can we, can we???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Hmm, me not caring how skint I am - tummy coming first!!!!)

They are gorgeous arnt they Sal!!!!!!!

I could eat them for my main meal, i went off chinese food but i lurve it now, more than ever!!!!!!!

So show off hand for our fist anniversary party night!!!!!!!

Amanda

Well got loads of menus for local chinese and indian takeaways.........................off license just round the corner LOL

Really looking foward to it now!!!!!!

Amanda

Lily said:
Well got loads of menus for local chinese and indian takeaways.........................off license just round the corner LOL

Really looking foward to it now!!!!!!

Amanda

Me too - Deans gonna drop me off so I can have a drink - god help the rest of you lol......I so hope we get some new girls or guys along...that would be cool :cool:

Hi there!!!! Just seen the thread!!!1 iwould love to come to meet you guys too!! I live in Huddersfield!! Only prob is that I'm on a Creative course next Wednesday adn out for a meal on Wednesday night!! Will you keep me posted and let me know whent the next get together might be, I really would like to join you as I too I'm driving all my family and friends mad with nail talk!!!

Hope to meet you all soon!!

Tilly Ann xxx

Tilly Ann said:
Hi there!!!! Just seen the thread!!!1 iwould love to come to meet you guys too!! I live in Huddersfield!! Only prob is that I'm on a Creative course next Wednesday adn out for a meal on Wednesday night!! Will you keep me posted and let me know whent the next get together might be, I really would like to join you as I too I'm driving all my family and friends mad with nail talk!!!

Hope to meet you all soon!!

Tilly Ann xxx

Hiya Tillly Ann

We meet once a month generally at Lilys Salon/Wholesalers in Castleford - I live in Dewsbury not a million miles from you!

It's a shame you can't make this meeting it's our Year anniversary - but hope to see you at the next one - keep looking on this thread but they are as a rule the last Wednesday in the month so I would guess the next one will be Wednesday 27th if you want to pen it in your diary. Hope to meet you soon and enjoy your day at Creative...

Fab x

Tonights the Night – we are One year on (well there about)

I can't believe its come round so fast….looking forward to seeing everyone tonight and maybe some new Geeks fancy coming along for the ride?

It’s guaranteed to be a laugh if nothing else!

Fab Freak said:
Tonights the Night – we are One year on (well there about)

I can't believe its come round so fast….looking forward to seeing everyone tonight and maybe some new Geeks fancy coming along for the ride?

It’s guaranteed to be a laugh if nothing else!

LOL.......one year eh!!!! god it dont seem one year ago we all met at the Village Pub!!!! looking like weirdos as we were all looking at peoples nails he he he oh and louise sticking nail mags in the pub windows lol

Amanda

I'd really love to come and meet you all, can't do tonight (no babysitter) or April (am on Creative Spa day in Leeds), so will aim for May meeting. I'll see if I can persuade a couple of the Harrogate geeks that I keep in touch with to come as well so we can share the driving. Am a bit confused about where you meet though, is it the same venue each time or do you alternate?

pmason said:
I'd really love to come and meet you all, can't do tonight (no babysitter) or April (am on Creative Spa day in Leeds), so will aim for May meeting. I'll see if I can persuade a couple of the Harrogate geeks that I keep in touch with to come as well so we can share the driving. Am a bit confused about where you meet though, is it the same venue each time or do you alternate?

Hiya
Yeah we meet in the same place now..............we didnt used to, we used to meet in local pubs off the m62, but when i moved and opened a larger salon all the other geeks wanted it at my salon, so we always meet at Elite which is in Castleford town centre!!!! if you need any directions just pm me or Fab Freak!!!

You are more than welcome.............the more the merrier as they say LOL

Amanda

pmason said:

Hiya 9 times out of ten it's at Elites Salon just off the M62 - and it would be fab to meet you, PM me or Lily if you want detailed directions. It's a shame you can't make this one but hey keep watching as they are the last Wednesday of each month....it would be easy for you to get to us from Creative in Leeds on April, and one of the girls Sal comes that way ie Leeds to Castleford and I think its an easy route, if that helps...

Anyway if we dont see you before have a good day a creative

ttfn

Hi Louise, yes I'll pm you nearer the time. I'd love to come straight after course but have two little girls that would be seriously p****d off with me if I didn't get home to put them to bed that night!!! Hope you all have a fab night tonight - is there any point in me saying 'don't drink TOO much'!!!!!

pmason said:
Hi Louise, yes I'll pm you nearer the time. I'd love to come straight after course but have two little girls that would be seriously p****d off with me if I didn't get home to put them to bed that night!!! Hope you all have a fab night tonight - is there any point in me saying 'don't drink TOO much'!!!!!

Ahh bless how old are they - and yes your right we will drink too much lol

They're 6 and 8, so still young enough to miss me at bed time - bless their little cotton socks!! Am looking forward to reading this thread tomorrow to hear all the gossip about the night and of course details of your terrible hangovers!! Have a good one!

Fab Freak said:
Ahh bless how old are they - and yes your right we will drink too much lol

Speak for yourself...............as you all know i never drink :smack:

Amanda:wink2:

Lily said:
Speak for yourself...............as you all know i never drink :smack:

Amanda:wink2:

PMSL please.....thats like saying i'm shy :rolleyes:

Anyway are we all OKay for the 27th April, the last Wednesday in the month?

I have penned it my diary assuming this is okay with the majority?

yes, i'll be there.

Latest posts

Back