Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fab Freak said:
Okay my fellow West Yorkshire Geekettes....

Debisdoo has kindly offered to host the next meeting all being well!

12 High Road, Balby, Doncaster, DN4 0PL. It's about 1.5 miles off A1 so it should not be that hard to get to!

I personally think it's a really good idea and I'd like to offer Deb's our support in her new exciting venture

So come on guys and gals get it marked in your diaries

We could drive down in convoy if needed...i will glady give lifts in Birtha

Hi gang, just thought I'd get the ball rolling for the 11th WYGM at Debbisdoos new Salon.

Is everyone okay for meeting at the Trading Post Pub off the M62 in Whitwood, (Castleford) are we all going to meet up around 6.30pm?

I am willing to carry someone with me but I'd prefer to navigate and offer some petrol money as Birtha is not that reliable ;) or pretty :cry: , lol

So unless I here otherwise I guess we will all meet up at 6.30 next Wednesday (23rd)?

ttfn... :hug: :hug:

Looking forward to it !!
Hope you cann all come. I'll get a few nibbly bits and drinks in.
xxx

Debsidoo99 said:
Looking forward to it !!
xxx

Hiya Debs,
I am driving too, bringing Herman, Paula and maybe Jenna!!!!! so diet coke for me, i am going to follow fab freak, otherwise i will get lost lol

Really looking forward to it

Amanda xx

Fab Freak said:
Hi gang, just thought I'd get the ball rolling for the 11th WYGM at Debbisdoos new Salon.

Is everyone okay for meeting at the Trading Post Pub off the M62 in Whitwood, (Castleford) are we all going to meet up around 6.30pm?

I am willing to carry someone with me but I'd prefer to navigate and offer some petrol money as Birtha is not that reliable ;) or pretty :cry: , lol

So unless I here otherwise I guess we will all meet up at 6.30 next Wednesday (23rd)?

ttfn... :hug: :hug:

Hiya everyone,

It will be 6.30pm at the Village not the trading post............................weds 23rd!!!!! we will meet in the car park

Amanda

Debsidoo99 said:
Looking forward to it !!
xxx

Hi Debsidoo

I'm coming on my own as its easier for me to get on the A1 from where I live, rather than go to Castleford and then come to your salon.

Please can you give me directions or things to look out for when I have left the motorway at Doncaster - I am turning left at the roundabout and approaching Doncaster on the A630 to come to your salon.

Thank you!

Looking forward to meeting you and seeing your salon xxx

Sal said:
Hi Debsidoo

I'm coming on my own as its easier for me to get on the A1 from where I live, rather than go to Castleford and then come to your salon.

Please can you give me directions or things to look out for when I have left the motorway at Doncaster - I am turning left at the roundabout and approaching Doncaster on the A630 to come to your salon.

Thank you!

Looking forward to meeting you and seeing your salon xxx

Hia Sal
Debs rang me today with directions as her pc is playing up, pm me and i will give you directions, but basicaly its juct 36 A1 follow signs for doncaster centre and its about a mile down that road on the left hand side, its called Bedazzled @ Heads U Win....................pm me tho if you need any more help and her number

Amanda

Hi guys

Just wanted to let you know that I will see you tonight UNLESS the snow is falling. At the moment it is snowing heavily where I am. I'm hoping it will disappear as quick as it did yesterday but weather reports suggest it's here to stay! It's a blooming nusiance as my mum would say!

I don't like driving at night when it's snowing and when I'm not sure where I'm going (who does?).

I was going to set off at 6.30pm from mine so I'll make a decision about 5.30pm if I'm coming or not.

Amanda - I'll let you know as I've now got your number.

Fingers crossed it's ok!

Sally xxx

Sal said:
Hi guys

Just wanted to let you know that I will see you tonight UNLESS the snow is falling. At the moment it is snowing heavily where I am. I'm hoping it will disappear as quick as it did yesterday but weather reports suggest it's here to stay! It's a blooming nusiance as my mum would say!

I don't like driving at night when it's snowing and when I'm not sure where I'm going (who does?).

I was going to set off at 6.30pm from mine so I'll make a decision about 5.30pm if I'm coming or not.

Amanda - I'll let you know as I've now got your number.

Fingers crossed it's ok!

Sally xxx

I think we will be leaving about 6.30pm, depending if i finish work in time LOL

I dont know where i am going, but it seems pretty straight forward, i will ring you Sal when i am near the exit off teh A1

Amanda

Lily said:
I think we will be leaving about 6.30pm, depending if i finish work in time LOL

I dont know where i am going, but it seems pretty straight forward, i will ring you Sal when i am near the exit off teh A1

Amanda

I might have to cry off - Birtha just ain't upto long Jounreys, especially in the cold/snow and I just can risk having a breakdown somewhere not close to home in this weather...

I will post again later on

Fab Freak said:
I might have to cry off - Birtha just ain't upto long Jounreys, especially in the cold/snow and I just can risk having a breakdown somewhere not close to home in this weather...

I will post again later on

You can come with me Fab Freak - I'm almost 100% sure I'm going. The snow isn't too bad and what falls isn't settling. I'd be glad of your company.

And I know my car will be alright having had it's MOT this week!

You could either come to mine in Roundhay and we can go from there or I could meet you somewhere near the A64.

I'll pm you with my mobile no so you can give me a ring if you want to discuss what to do.

Must say that if it does start snowing badly again later I will panic and cancel!

Sal x

Hi all

I'm afraid I'm not coming tonight - panic has set in!

I'm not happy about the weather (hate driving when its snowing) and I could really use the extra hours to cram in my creative course theory work! As usual with these things I've left starting it a bit late! :eek:

Apologies to Debsidoo - I really wanted to see your salon and meet you.

Hope to see you all soon.

Love Sal xxx

Did you all have a good time last night?

Again sorry I couldn't come, looking forward to the next meet up xxx

Sal said:
Did you all have a good time last night?

Again sorry I couldn't come, looking forward to the next meet up xxx

Hiya Sally

Yeah it was great - wish you could have been there. Debs was a perfect hostess and her salon is beautifully - i'd go there to be pampered thats for sure. Plus we got to meet her other half Mark ( hiya mark when can we all come over for dinner) and her lovely cutie pie Bonnie but not to worry I hope we see you at the next one....as it will be our 12th meeting (omg we've been meeting for one year - how time flies) will be on the 30th March -(Wednesday) and dont eat before you come as we are planning on doing something a little more special.

ttfn

Fab Freak said:
Hiya Sally

Yeah it was great - wish you could have been there. Debs was a perfect hostess and her salon is beautifully - i'd go there to be pampered thats for sure. Plus we got to meet her other half Mark ( hiya mark when can we all come over for dinner) and her lovely cutie pie Bonnie but not to worry I hope we see you at the next one....as it will be our 12th meeting (omg we've been meeting for one year - how time flies) will be on the 30th March -(Wednesday) and dont eat before you come as we are planning on doing something a little more special.

ttfn

Put it on the clalendar now! Will see you there!

Hiya,

Yeah we had a fantatsic night too!!! Debsidoo your salon looks coooool, hope you got home ok?

So the next one is our first anniversary, can you believe that!!!!!!!!

So, will it be indian, chinese or italian?

Amanda

Thank you all for coming !! I loved being hostess for the night .... and yes, my charriot didn't turn into a pumpkin at 9pm !!!
I got home safe and sound. Mark came back for me in the car - bless hi.
Looking forward to next one now !
xxx

Hello,
I also live in Bradford and think its a good idea. Im new to all of this and want to get into it.

Helen :)

hbabe said:
Hello,
I also live in Bradford and think its a good idea. Im new to all of this and want to get into it.

Helen :)

Hiya,
You are more tahn welcome, we just have a good ole chat about nails and stuff in general, i'm not sure where the next one will be, i think it will be at Elite, but keep watching this space

Amanda

Lily said:
Hiya,
You are more tahn welcome, we just have a good ole chat about nails and stuff in general, i'm not sure where the next one will be, i think it will be at Elite, but keep watching this space

Amanda

Hi there everyone,

Well would you believe its our 1st anniversary aaahhhh - crickey how time flies :eek:

So i really hope everyone can make Wednesday 30th March it will start around 7pm and I do beleive that Lily and Herman will be hosting the evening at Elite (Castleford).

At the last meeting we talked about having some Curry/Chinese or something equally fattening :rolleyes: hell it's a party so i'm forgetting my diet for this night.

So here's to a great party and seeing some new faces.... I hope. :hug:

Fab Freak said:
Hi there everyone,

Well would you believe its our 1st anniversary aaahhhh - crickey how time flies :eek:

So i really hope everyone can make Wednesday 30th March it will start around 7pm and I do beleive that Lily and Herman will be hosting the evening at Elite (Castleford).

At the last meeting we talked about having some Curry/Chinese or something equally fattening :rolleyes: hell it's a party so i'm forgetting my diet for this night.

So here's to a great party and seeing some new faces.... I hope. :hug:

I'll be there.

Curry or chinese - yum! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back